2: 3-E

3rd POV

"NOW YOU'RE GOING TO E CLASS? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Hiromi hadn't ever been as mad as she was now.

Nagisa stayed silent. He was just one word away from letting the serpent he hid out.One word away from killing the monster of a mother in front of him.

"Go to your room you disgrace!"

Nagisa ran upstairs as fast as he could, knowing that if he stayed he'd end up drenched in blood.

"Why did it have to be me...?"

Time Skip

"Class, please welcome our newest student, Shiota Nagisa-chan!" The teacher, Yukimura Aguri, introduced Nagisa.

"I'm sorry to correct you Yukimura-sensei, but I'm a boy." Nagisa corrected.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Shiota-kun!" Yukimura was flustered.

Nagisa laughed a little bit.

"It's fine Yukimura-sensei, and please, call me Nagisa. If my parents ever get back together and I go back to using my father's last name, I don't want anything to be awkward." Nagisa smiled.

"Alright then, Nagisa-kun, why don't you take that seat there." Yukimura pointed towards a seat one away from the window.

"Hai, Sensei." Nagisa took the seat by the window and classes started.

A Few Weeks Later

"Does anyone know where Yukimura-sensei is?" Isogai asked the class. A chorus of "no's" and "not sure's" along with some shaking of heads floated around the class.

"Hello minna-san! From today onward, I will be your new teacher!" A giant yellow octopus introduced himself as he came into the class.

"What...?" Nagisa asked himself.

A few workers from the government came in and delivered a short speech.

All in all, the class 3 E had been expected to become assassins and kill the yellow blob that would become their teacher.

"Great, I even have to be an assassin at school now, and I'm going to have to pretend I'm bad at it too." Nagisa complained in his mind.

Time Skip

One of the Ministry officials that had introduced their teacher, who had now been named Korosensei, had become the new gym teacher.

The class had been told to work in pairs, trying to stab and evade their partner.

At the end of the lesson, Nagisa and Sugino had been chatting as they got some water before a familiar figure approached the class.

"Hey, Nagisa-kun." Karma stated.

"Karma-kun... you're back." Nagisa muttered.

"Oh, you must be Korosensei!" Karma said, brushing past Nagisa. Nagisa felt a bit hurt. Even after 2 years, Karma still wanted that golden stage all to himself. Maybe he even forgot about the bond the two of them used to share.

"Ah, you must be Karma. Nice to meet you, but being late is a no-no." Korosensei chided, his face turning purple.

"Hah, sorry I guess I'm still not used to the swing of things." Karma laughed before extending his hand for Korosensei to shake.

"I expect an excit-" Korosensei was cut off by Karma squeezing his hand slightly and exploding Korosensei's hand. Quickly, Karma flung out his knife and swiped at Korosensei, who sped to the other side of the field.

"He's the first one to inflict damage on Korosensei." Nagisa noted in his mind. He wasn't all that surprised, Karma was violent and had a knack for it as well.

"Looks like we'll be fighting for this new stage Karma-kun. The stage of assassination." Nagisa inwardly smirked to himself as he wondered how this new game would play out.

"Nagisa-kun, just who is Karma-kun?" Sugino, an old friend of Nagisa's, asked.

"He and I were good friends in our first year. He's violent, and knows alot about it too. When it comes to fighting, he's got most of us beat." Nagisa chose his words carefully.

"Most of us?" Sugino caught the odd choice of words. Nagisa simply chuckled and walked back inside, leaving the baseball player confused.

Karma looked over to the bluenette as the small teen walked inside.

"Finally I can find out what's inside you, Nagisa-kun. It's got something to do with this class, I just know it." Karma thought to himself as he frowned a little bit.

"Shiota Nagisa, I will not let you go this time."