47: Revenge

Takahashi groaned as he woke up in a dark room. He was lying down on the floor, still in his suit jacket and tie. He attempted to stand, only to harshly be pulled back down by the shackles on his wrists and ankles.

The lights came on all at once, making Takahashi squint, unable to use his hands to hide his eyes.

"Aw, are the lights too bright for you~" He heard Akabane purr before his eyes finally adjusted and he saw both Akabanes standing at the top of a staircase, slowly walking down. From that he guessed he was in their basement, and the next moment everything he had done came rushing back to him and he was suddenly very, very scared. Rightfully.

Nagisa smiled as his eyes slowly dyed yellow, pupils slitting out as he smirked, showing one sharp canine and reveling in how he saw Takahashi shiver.

Takahashi's eyes widened as he finally processed what was on Nagisa's face. Scales. Blue-tinged snake scales to match his slitted eyes and fangs.

"I-If I don't come back my- my people will find-- find out about this!" Takahashi yelled, fruitlessly.

"Oh, no~ Whatever will we do~?" Karma said, sarcastically before laughing.

"We'll be fine, love~ The Reaper will take their souls to Hell. After Takahashi's, of course." Nagisa smirked, finally reaching the bottom of the staircase.

"W-What are you going to- going to do to me?" Takahashi stuttered before being treated to an axe kick from Karma, followed by a punch which definitely broke his nose.

"That, for starters." Karma shrugged.

"You're going to learn the hard way why you don't fuck with the Akabane family. First it was my father, then my mother, then Silver, Shiro, Takaoka, and now you. Aren't you lucky, being part of such an exclusive club~" Nagisa purred. "Though, my students seem to have such a knack for dying on me. Such a shame, really." Nagisa shrugged, nonchalantly.

Takahashi tensed up before beginning to harshly pull at his chains, trying to escape. His fruitless attempts only served to encourage Karma and Nagisa's laughter before Karma slammed his foot down on Takahashi's ribs, breaking three with a loud crack and a scream from the man.

"Your turn, darling." Karma said, stepping to the side to allow Nagisa a kick before he cruelly grabbed Takahashi's pinky finger and pushed it backwards, breaking the bone before pulling out a knife and deftly severing the muscles holding the joint together.

"AAAA! NO!!!! STOP!!! PLEA-PLEASE!!! I'LL!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!! PLEASE!!!! I'M--" Takahashi interrupted himself with a coughing fit, leaving flecks of blood on the floor. "I'M SORRY! NO MORE!!!"

Nagisa chuckled. "He want's it to stop, does he? Well, should I grant his wish, love~?"

"Aww, the fun hasn't even begun! But, if you must~"

Nagisa kissed Karma's cheek softly, curling up into his side. "Anything you want to say to him?"

"Yeah, hey Takahashi, you'll be replaced and forgotten within a week. Sure was shit knowing you. See you in Hell."

Takahashi's eyes widened as he finally realized how he was going to stop hurting.

"W-Wait no, no keep--- Torture! I-I'd rather be--" Takahashi stuttered before Nagisa cut him off.

"What did I say? Prey should be seen, and not heard."

Pulling Takahashi up to a kneeling position, Nagisa plunged his fangs deep into the man's neck, injecting his lethal venom before releasing and spitting onto the floor.

"Gross! Ack." He complained, rubbing his mouth. "But, worth it~ Ready for the show, love?" Nagisa purred, getting a sadistic smile and nod from his husband.