7: Microwaved Peeps

"Karma why did you think putting three packs of peeps in the microwave was a good idea!"

Nagisa looked to his boyfriend, who was looking like a mix of glittering yellow and white more than his normal red.

"I don't know I thought it'd be fun!"

"The whole microwave almost exploded and covered you with marshmallow fluff!"

"Well, yes, that did happen, but what also happened was pretty fluffy stuff go boom. And I call that a success. How many people do you know that can say they blew up their microwave with peeps?"

"Only one, this idiot right in front of me! You get to clean this all up," Nagisa motioned around the kitchen, which was in a similar state to the boy being spoken to, "so good luck with that."

Nagisa turned on his heel and left.

"Wait, Nagi-"

"Don't leave that room until it's sparkling clean, and you can bet I'll be watching you." Nagisa sent a small glare back as he sat down on the couch in the connecting living room, which also held the now on television.

Karma tsked as he got to his task, starting with the offending microwave first, grumbling under his breath about how it was his house and his rules, but at the same time he knew the boy watching television had the taller wrapped around his little pinky finger.

Approximately 42 minutes later when the two episodes of anime Nagisa had decided to watch finished, he stood up to see the kitchen almost clean.

"I'll go get a shower ready for you, hm?" Nagisa smiled, feeling the slightest sympathy for his idiot of a lover.

"Thanks Nagi~." Karma purred as he scrubbed glitter off the counter.

Walking upstairs to the best shower of the large house, Nagisa turned the water onto Karma's normal heat, marked on the faucet by a line of marker so even while groggy Karma didn't end up burning his flesh.

Placing his hand under the stream to double check, Nagisa deemed the water the correct temperature, just to feel a breath on his back.

Not wasting any time, Nagisa gripped whoever snuck up on him by the shoulder and swiveled himself on top of them, preforming a triangle choke hold on the unsuspecting victim.

"Gah!" Karma's breath knocked out from his lungs as he was forced down to hit the tile floor.

"Karma!" Nagisa jumped up, releasing Karma's neck from his legs. "Sorry! I didn't know it was you." Nagisa rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine," Karma panted. "it's my fault for sneaking up on you."

Both shared a quick look and a laugh before Nagisa left Karma to his shower.

Karma wasted no time coming back without the freaking glitter in his hair, although Nagisa would state there was still golden glitter in his eyes and it wasn't coming out as long as he had a say in it.

Since it was now dark enough outside to sleep and Nagisa had taken a pill to counteract his semi-nocturnal mind, the two got into bed.

"Karma it's Monday tomorrow, right?"

"Mhm."

"You have school?"

"Uh, yeah? Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, maybe this Monday is off."

"Your point?"

"I'm gonna be alone in the house all day."

"..."

"Don't worry I've got plans for what to do." Nagisa kissed Karma's cheek.

"I don't like the sound of that..."

"I already planned everything out over the weekend while you were distracted with convenient problems around the house I totally did not cause."

"So you broke the vase!"

"Well that one was an accident."

Karma sighed and gave up. "What did you do?"

"I feel like that's what I would be saying to you a few years ago."

"Well now the roles reversed since you're an assassin and I rubbed off on you."

Nagisa gave Karma another kiss. "You'll see in the morning~."

Karma rolled his eyes before pulling Nagisa's head to his chest and going to sleep.