37: Seizon

Karma was out to get groceries for the house when he heard some whimpering, shouting, and laughing from down an alleyway. Karma sighed before looking down the alley, just for red to take over his vision.

Two thugs, standard delinquents by the looks of it, were literally kicking a puppy.

A cute, little, Maltese Shih Tzu puppy, to be exact.

Karma scanned the boys, seeing instantly that they were two kids from Kunugigaoka. He flipped out his phone and took a picture of them before setting down his bag and running in.

He said no words, had no stupid monologue before his fist found the face of the kid kicking the puppy.

"THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???" Karma yelled in anger, glaring and sending all of his bloodlust out.

"We're just having some fun man! What's your deal!"

"FUN? YOU CALL THIS FUN? YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH YOU KNOW THAT!" Karma screeched out before running back at the two.

Karma wasted no time in throwing out his worst moves, axe kicking the second boy in the stomach, making him double over and spill his lunch all over the floor, some splattering on the puppy who was lying motionless on the ground, still alive, but too exhausted to move.

This only made Karma growl, as he kicked the boy in the nose, sending him into the wall behind him, his head making harsh contact with a loud thump. He fell to the ground, nose broken and unconscious.

Karma turned to the second boy, but the kid had already wet his pants and was shaking like a leaf.

"This is what happens when you piss of the lover of the God of Death."

Karma punched the kid in the jaw, dislocating it with a cracking noise Karma found quite melodic to his ears.

Oh, did he miss this. The thrill of the fight, the sound of people's bones snapping when they deserved it. However, his lover told him to stop, and so he did.

But he was sure Nagisa would make an exception just this once. After all, they shared the same motto that hurting a human was perfectly fine, the species was made of a darkness that was annoying, rather than the darkness lurking inside of Nagisa, which was a mysterious darkness that lured the redhead in, brought him to the edge of falling into his lustful thoughts with just a heated glance.

It sure hurt to hold up that restraint, but he managed.

But this was a time he was able to take that annoyance and force it out through his fists.

"You find fun in kicking a puppy, do you? I find fun in getting you expelled from that prestigious Kunugigaoka you attend, Atahai Kanato. Your buddy Tahanashi Nokina too." Karma glared at the boy, holding both of their IDs in his hands before delivering a kick to the still-conscious boy's face, knocking him our as well.

Karma walked over to his bag and took out his phone before ringing Asano Gakushuu.

"Karma-kun? What a surprise, why are you calling?"

"I need a favor." Karma forced out.

"A favor? What kind and what will you give me in return?"

"It's just a message. I need you to get your father to expel two boys who were abusing an animal, a Maltese Shih Tzu puppy. I have photo evidence and their ID's. I'll send you pictures. For payment how about I get the so-called "floofball of goodness" who happens to be my boyfriend take out someone for you~?" Karma "joked".

"Ha, ha, very funny. Just send me the pictures Karma-kun." Asano swiftly hung up.

Karma smirked, sent the pictures, and went over to the puppy.

"Hey you little survivor, why don't I take you back to my place and we'll get you all fixed up. I'll name you Seizon, like Seizon-sha." Karma smiled as he picked up Seizon and brought him back to the house, the groceries long forgotten.

As he walked in, Nagisa turned to see Karma walk in.

"Karma, why do you have a puppy? And why is she hurt?" Nagisa instantly appeared right in front of Karma at assassin speed, taking the puppy and tending to her injuries without questions.

"I found two B-Class kids kicking her in an alleyway, so I resolved the problem." Karma smiled innocently.

"You beat them up." Nagisa said bluntly.

"Weeeeeeellllll-" Nagisa glared at his lover. "Ok yeah. I did. BUT IT WAS ALL FOR SEIZON OKAY I EVEN NAMED HER TOO."

"I'll let you get off easy this once because you were saving this baby here. But I'm still going to punish you for fighting."

Nagisa set Seizon down before walking over to Karma and plunging his fangs into his boyfriend's neck.

Karma instantly felt the effects of the venom and fell to the ground, limp.

At least Nagisa was nice enough to bring Karma up to their bed and go out to get all the things Seizon needed to live with them.