19: Toy

"Why do I want to kill you?"

The statement caught her off guard, her mouth opening and closing. The remark stabbed her voice box till there was nothing left but broken shards, leaving her in a state of no sound that could slip through her lips.

His eyes closed and he raised his hand up, the blood flowing into his hand as it slowly formed a blade. Despite the small light that was embedded into the porcelain ceiling, the weapon was pure black, almost as if made of pure shadow.

"N-Nagisa-kun." Misui struggled backwards, away from the beast which had taken Nagisa hostage.

"I can hear your heart Misui-san. It's beating really fast." Nagisa's face took on an uncharacteristically sadistic smirk. "You're afraid of me. Of what I'm going to do."

Misui was about to open her mouth to speak, but just before she could Nagisa raised the hand which wasn't holding the blade and a thin spurt of goo shot from his wrist and landed over her mouth, instantly muting the female before some of it slinked around her nose and blinded her as well.

"I never said you could speak." Nagisa began chuckling to himself before treading closer to Misui.

His steps were utterly silent in the darkness Misui was encased in, the loss of her sight increasing her other senses dramatically although the skill Nagisa had out-weighed that. Hoping to maybe trip her oncoming attacker, Misui put her hands out quickly, just for them to be tied together with the substance as well. Misui heard a chuckle before she was thrown into the air, her back roughly slamming against the wall as the tentacles wrapped around her torso. She kicked and thrashed, but the more she moved the faster she was totally covered, except for her nose.

Nagisa retracted the blade into his arm and waved his palm over his would-be-savior's face, moving the solution from her eyes and mouth. He put two blood-stained fingers under her chin delicately, moving her eyes up slightly to meet his.

"You're a good little toy Misui-san, I think I'll let you live for now and come back to play more later."

Nagisa let out a chortle before turning and, with the extension of his hand, the door shattered and allowed Nagisa out, free to roam the lab.

With the Strawberry~

"So this device is microscopic and inside of Nagisa-kun?" Ritsu reaffirmed.

"Yes. I don't really know what it does, but I know it can kill him and it's in his heart." Karma answered.

"Alright... I'll try looking for anything like that, but I don't know if I'll find a perfect match. Searching now." Ritsu closer her eyes for a few moments before she made a beeping like noise. "Two possible targets. They seem linked, with one activating the other. Although it seems broken now. I think the user is dead."

"What about the other one?"

"Mm... not sure. Would you like the location of both of them anyways?" Ritsu asked.

"Yes."

Karma's phone turned to show a map with two glowing red dots on it.

Karma recognized the location of one of them instantly.

"That's where we disposed of Silver's body! That means-"

"The other one is Nagisa."

Karma turned to look at Karasuma and Irina who had entered the room.

Irina's eyes took on a deep glare that nobody but a mother could pull off. "Let's go get my son back."