34: Find

"It's been quite a while, hasn't it Queen Mab~?"

Nagisa looked between the two of them. "Huh? You know Grip, Love?"

Yumi nodded. "It's been a long time. I, er, used to be involved in your business."

"Yes, your little Goddess of Love here used to be my apprentice when she was just 18." Grip filled in.

"Is this where you went after you..." Karma murmured, training off. Yumi nodded.

"Yeah."

Nagisa tiled his head to the side for a moment before shaking off his thoughts. "History aside, we have a goal here. Love, Violence, if you will explain what we're here for."

The two nodded before Yumi spoke up.

"My love has been taken from me, and you're all here to help me get her back."

"I'm here to make sure none of you try to go rogue on us~ The God of Death is my husband, and I know just about everything he does~" Karma purred threateningly.

Nagisa smirked. "And there you have it. We have a general location of where Love's wife may be, and you will all split into groups of four to check each building. We will send you images of who you are looking for. You may kill anyone else you find, but if a single scratch is left on Love's wife you will face a greater torture than hell itself. Do I make myself clear?" Nagisa's eyes lit up with bloodlust, threatening waves emanating from him, leaving everyone quivering in their boots.

Once he was given shaky nods, Nagisa smiled innocently. "Good! I will send you the information. Disperse." He ordered.

Everyone quickly left the room and Nagisa pressed the button to send out the information.

"Grip, you will come with us and we'll check out the building Misui is most likely in. I has Ritsu scan the building earlier and she said there were the most heat signals there."

Grip nodded and the four of them headed out. As they were traveling, Karma moved over towards Yumi.

"So Grip is the one you stayed with after you ran from home?" He murmured.

Yumi nodded. "Yeah. I heard of him through a friend who had some sketchy dealings and I found his base. Convinced him to train me to defend myself and I learned a few other things while I was there. It was why Na-" She paused to correct herself, "why Death being an assassin didn't faze me."

Karma nodded. "We'll talk about it more later."

Yumi made a noise of agreement before they pulled up to the large old building.

"Alright. Ritsu said that as of three hours ago, there were a total of 73 people in the building. She also found the blueprints of the building and sent them to me. I have set the motion and video sensors on a loop, but it won't be too long until they notice. We have to move fast."

Everyone gave nods before Nagisa lead them into the building.

Nagisa lead the way, keeping his senses on high alert. The sound of footsteps shuffled around him as he did his best to keep track of the location of anyone he could hear.

Soon enough, he put his hand up to cue everyone to stop.

"Wait. I can hear something." Nagisa murmured, closing his eyes as he focused his hearing.

"Please! Let me go! I have a wife, I need to get back to her!"

"Shut up bitch! We don't get paid for you to go back to your wife. We get paid for making a brat suffer, and you're the way to do it!"

There was a clanging noise and a scream.

"That's her!" Yumi whisper-yelled. Nagisa clenched his teeth. Fucking Takaoka. He should have made the bastard suffer more.

"Grip, can you pull off the bar holding the vent shut?" Nagisa asked. Grip humped and smirked.

"Who do you take me for?" He said as he pulled the vent cover off.

All four dropped down into the room, to see a bleeding Misui strapped to a chair.

Yumi saw red.