it all started

'You looooooosssse!'

Jin's voice boomed over the room. Others were in disbelief! The 21 year old ace, Jeon Jungkook was defeated.

'How....I...', Jungkook stammered

'Yay!!!', all the members shouted.

'No, I don't accept this. Jin cheated.', Jungkook protested.

'Come on, Kookie. You have to accept this. I told you this video game isn't your piece of cake', V said.

'Now time for the punishment', RapMonster announced loud and clear.

All the other members looked at Jungkook with a unmerciful smile.
----------
'You look pretty and really feminine, kookie', Jimin told him.

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror.
The red dress really suited him and it came up to his knees. He smoothed the thick lipstick.
He knew he will never forgive Jimin for choosing this outfit.

'Oh my god this is embarrassing do I really have to do this?', he asked

'You are talking as if you were asked to lift a mountain, you just have to go to a café and order us Americano', J-Hope explained.

'In this outfit', Suga added.

'Ugh!!'

Without no other options Jungkook set off to complete his punishment.
He was really angry and wig really irritated him. As he stepped out of the building he covered his face, fearing the fans would recognize him.

But he suddenly felt confidence that he cannot be recognized. He walked out as he braced himself from the afternoon sun. He perfectly knew what to do,

•Walk to the café at across the street.
•Go order Americano ( In a girl's voice )
•Come back and give it to the members.
•Then kill them.

As he guessed, no one recognized him.
He took a deep breath as he walked. This was a new experience. All the time he went out, there were may fans crowding around him, leaving him no air to breathe. He kinda liked this freedom.

He walked towards to the small café but to his horror the café was closed. He had forgot that today it was supposed to be closed. He panicked. While looking for a soution, his clever mind suggested him to go to the Jongru café at the next street. But his heart skipped a beat Jongru was a famous café and it is always filled with people what if they find him out? He knew his confidence has drained out.

He had no other choice but to go there as there weren't any café nearby except Jongru. But he could just go to members and tell them the café was closed but he wasn't a man who goes back at his promises.

He started to walk to the café. He nervously pushed the door and joined the big queue.
The café was almost empty except a queue of busy people, sighing at how slow the queue was advancing.
What will happen now? Jungkook wondered and he covered his face so no one can look at him. Suddenly, there were voices and shouting outside but Jungkook was busy hiding his face.

'Ma'am, you're order please', the woman at the cash counter said when his turn came.

'Huh?', Jungkook was confused and then remembered he was a girl 'Ah... 7 Americanos! One with whipped cream please.' Jungkook finished in a convincing female voice.

He took the bag from the counter, he wanted to leave this place as fast as he could. It looked as if people were starring at him. So, he bent his face to look at the ground and then hurriedly he walked towards the door.

Suddenly he bumped on something hard and fell down with the Americano cups flying over. It took a little time for him to regain his conscious.

'Are you Ok?', a kind manly voice asked him.
He looked up knowing what he had bumped into.....