sixteen

Suho's POV

I am so sorry Yoona!

'Get Out', I say as I manage to get myself together.

I knew I did an unforgivable thing.
I just couldn't think of a better way. I can't let Yoona involved in any more of matters.

Se Kyung did not change, she had the same cold heart full of desire.

'STOP this Se Kyung ah!', I said as soon as the car door closed before us.

'What Oppa?', she said with more sniffs.

Her acting really deserves an Oscar.

'Please stop hurting me. You have deceived me once, I don't want to fall in your traps again.', I said.

'What are you talking about?', she asked.

'I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FAKE PHONE CALL', I shouted.

'Op....ppa..I...', She stammered.

'Please drop her in the office and I will get down here', I said to the driver.

'Please....Oppa don't leave, I love you', She asked holding my wrist as I got down.

'Sorry, my heart is already occupied with a person.', I said as I got down and headed towards a shop to buy an umbrella.

-------------
JungKook burried his face in a pillow. He groaning and sighing loudly which made the hyungs worry about their little bunny.

'Stop it, JungKook', Jin said closing his ears with his hands.

'What in the world happened with you?', Suga asked.

'You guys won't understand!', JungKook said.

'Ya leave him alone', Jin said to others and then they left.

JungKook did not know what just happened! Someone confessed to him. A man thinking he as a she.

The scene came into his mind again and he pushed his face in the pillow, deeper. How was he going to deal with Suho tommorow? He had no one to help him.

He remember Suho's sincere face and him running away from him like a fool. It was so embarrassing. He knew one thing for sure, he was going to avoid Suho in all cost.

-----------
'You are going to be late, idiot', Jimin said throwing a soft toy at JungKook who was currently occupied with video games.

'Ugh!? umm...', JungKook said, unable to take his eyes of the game.

'Aigoo! His poor sick friend, what is he going to do with a video game addict?', J Hope said.

JungKook got up, irritated and left the dorm. Before going out he shouted at them,
'I AM NOT AN ADDICT!'

Jimin and J hope closed their ears. They shouldn't have said that, JungKook hates when someone says that he is an addict. It was astonishing that he did not swear at the hyungs.

------------
JungKook saw 3 men leaving the Sm building who were easily identified by him as Suho, Chanyeol and Kai.

Kai waved at him and showed him through signs that they 3 were leaving for the gym. JungKook politely bowed at them. Suho did not see JungKook as he entered the car quickly but Chanyeol and Kai bowed back and left.

JungKook was happy that he could at least avoid Suho for a day. He jumped like a bunny through the corridor.

'Ohh...Looks like you are in a good mood'

JungKook saw Xuimin standing before him. JungKook smiled at him and said the greetings.

'So tell me, what is the good news?', Xuimim asked leaning forward.

'Nothing! Just had a good day', JungKook said. 'Are you leaving somewhere?'

'No, I was just walking around here', Xuimin said. 'Let's go to the dorm'

JungKook and Xuimin walked across the corridor, JungKook's attention turned to the design room, more specifically the confidential file.

His eyes wandered around the empty room, searching for the file.

'What are looking at?', Xuimin asked.

'Um...Nothing!', JungKook replied and walled forward to the dorm.

They came across Sehun on the way.

'Did you see Baekhyun?', Xuimin asked.

'Baekhyun Hyung? No....', Sehun replied. 'Wait, he was having a mood swing and ran away somewhere'

'He has to meet the head producer', Xuimin explained to JungKook.

'I will search for him', JungKook offered. This was a great chance for him to search the file.

He directly walked inside the design team's room. The room was quiet and dark. Perfect!

He slowly walked like a cat and head over to the team manager's desk, which was just behind a big cupboard. He opened the drawers and went through thousands of file until he found out the confidential file.

He pulled the file out and opened it when suddenly he heard someone heading for the room. He panicked as soon as he heard the door opening sound.

Suddenly, someone pulled JungKook inside the cupboard. He felt his head against someone's chest and hands around his waist, tightly holding him.

*****
Before you say anything, SCHOOL started for me which makes it extra difficult for me to update twice a week. Sorry *inserts all kinds of puppy face*

Chapter dedication to BangtanJk97 and -lcstsseouls , thanks for the support guys! Love ya 😘