fifteen

'SE KYUNG?', Suho asked with his mouth wide open.

'Shh...Oppa don't shout. People can hear you. And can we just act like strangers while we are here?', Se Kyung said putting on an cute act.

'Why do you want to see me?', asked Suho, unimpressed.

'Ah...I almost forgot. Today you are going to star in an commercial', Se Kyung said. 'I am in charge of your attire. We have to leave now. So, ask your manager to come along, we three will be leaving.'

'Okay...', Suho said sulkily.

He took out his phone and dailed for 'Yoona'.

'Yes?', JungKook answered.

'Yoona ssi, Come to the lobby now. I have an advertisement to shoot.', Suho said and ended the phone.

JungKook ran all the way to the lobby. It was really hard to run in heals so he had to slow down a bit.

'Yoona ssi! Here', Suho waved at JungKook who was tottering due to the pain.

Suho was standing with Se Kyung who JungKook did not recognize in the first place.

Se Kyung turned to see JungKook panting near Suho.

'OPPA! Isn't she your girlfriend? Wait is she your....Ma..Manager?', Se Kyung asked in an 'unbelievable' tone.

Suho had entirely forgot about this. Both Suho and JungKook looked at each other.

----------------

It was raining really badly outside.

The three of them were sitting in the car. The two ladies at the 2 individual couches and Suho facing them.

Se Kyung still couldn't get over the fact that Suho was dating his own manger

Yoona that sly fox!

While JungKook and Suho were really feeling uncomfortable.

JungKook now was stuck in Suho's clumsy lie. He turned and saw Se Kyung starring at him.

She was shooting thousands of laser at him.

In order to get rid of the uncomfortable vibe, Suho decided to start a conversation.

'Did we reach our destination?',Suho asked.

'We will be reaching there is 5 mins', Se Kyung said looking at her watch.

Soon, they reached the shooting spot and Suho was called for his makeup to be done.

Se Kyung and JungKook were left alone in a room.

'You think you are really pretty don't you?', asked Se Kyung.