twenty nine

'I...I', JungKook looked at Jimin and V who were now panicking as hell.

'My friend actually wanted to give this to D.O sunbae as she is a fan but unfortunately couldn't', JungKook said, wondering whether it was convincing.

'Our maknae suddenly has a lots of friends doesn't he?', Suga asked. 'And aren't you uncomfortable with girl-'

'Shut up and eat, there is food on the table', Jin said.

All laughed and started eating. Jimin and V were sending death glares to JungKook who was busy eating.

<Next Day>

'Tell us the truth', Namjoon demanded.

V and Jimin tightened at their hyung' s looks.

'I knew something was off about him', Suga said.

V and Jimin were confused, they keep looking at each other in hope of finding answers.

'Hyung, I think it is better when JungKook himself answers it', Jimin said.

'Yes, he could explain it better', V said, following Jimin.

'Let's see', J-Hope said crossing his hands. 'We will wait till he comes back'

-------------
'Yonna ssi'

'Ne'

'Yoona ssi'

'Coming'

'Yoona ssi'

'Yes'

JungKook was running all kind of errands for EXO, they were shooting their new MV. JungKook went every 15 mins to check if his make-up hasn't dissolved in his sweat.

'Yoona ssi, can you bring a coffee to D.O? He looks tired', the director said.

'Yes, 1 sec', JungKook ran to buy a coffee. Now he truly understood the pain of assistants. He wished he treated his managers a little better.

'D.O ssi's coffee is right here', JungKook said, breathing heavily.

Kai came running to help him,
'Give it to me, I will carry it to D.O', Kai said taking the coffee cup from JungKook.

'It is okay, I will give him', JungKook said. As he snatched the coffee back he did not see D.O behind and tripped over him, pouring all the coffee on him.

They were now lying in a awkward position, JungKook on top of D.O. JungKook suddenly moved away and got up. D.O got up after him.

'Are you oka..okay?', JungKook asked in fear. 'I am so sorry'

'It is okay, it was my fault', D.O said and walked to change his clothes.

'Strange', Kai murmured. 'D.O hates when someone spoils his clothes.'

JungKook sighed, D.O is really hard.

---------

D.O went rushing into the changing room, his heart beating fast. Is it out of anger or....

'No, I am not falling for her, No way', he convinced himself.

Her face was really pre...

'Noooooo', D.O shook his head. How come the great D.O fall in love with someone as irritating as Yoona?

After calming down, he changed his dress and came back.

'D.O ssi, it is your shot now'

D.O rushed to the scene.

'Okay, this is going to be a solo shot of you, just remember your character has a developed feelings for a person. Your life suddenly has a purpose. I want you face to show all of these.', the director explained.

D.O nodded his head and the crew proceeded with the shot.

---------

'Shot 7, Take 13', the director screamed.

'No, no, why are you always getting it wrong? That is not a expression your character will have', the director said frustrated. D.O hung his face down.

'Okay, let's do something, see something you like in this set, something which gives you happiness ', The director said. 'Okay let's proceed with take 14'

'Yes, now that's the look I want', the director said in happiness.

Suddenly everyone looked at D.O and followed his gaze looking at someone.
It was JungKook.

'Why is he seeing her?'

'Are you kidding me?'

All kinds of commotion made EXO themselves look what was happening.

JungKook stood there shocked, wondering whether D.O was look looking at him or something else. He tried moving but D.O's eyes followed him.

Weirdly, JungKook suddenly felt happy. A cunning smile spread across his face, project seduce D.O was finally a success.

*****

OML I am sorry I had to finish with that. I have to save the rest for an another chapter.

And god, why am I so obsessed with Power and DNA, they literally became my daily addiction.