twenty six

The phone rumbled in JungKook's pocket, he took it out to see Lee Suk' s caller I.D. With a groan, he hung the call only two hear 2 notification sounds and messages which literally said 'Get your ass here, now!'.

While doing so, he completely forgot about a person standing before him.

'Hey Yo-'

'Sorry gotta go, I am late.', JungKook said, imagining Lee Suk' s angry face.

'1 minute won't hurt, wait please', Lay said as he came forward.

'What? You are gonna say you like me right?', JungKook said pretty much in a sassy tone.

'I...', Lay hung his red face, feeling embarrassed and hurt at the same time. 'How did you know?'

'Pretty obvious', JungKook murmured as he departed.

Anyone could see Lay was hurt but still he turned away and tried to shrugged off the emotions he was feeling right now. Maybe it just wasn't the right time to confess.

----------
JungKook was really sad for Lay, he never had planned to hurt him after all he was really nice to him. But JungKook felt the whole confession was going a little to far.

Lee Suk was standing in the corridor and JungKook ran to him.

'Jesus! Calm down, why the hell are you running like a mad person? Women don't run like this', Lee Suk said.

'Stereotyper!', JungKook said, sticking out his tongue. 'Okay, what now?'

Lee Suk revealed his other hand which had a file.

'The freakin file!', JungKook said as he jumped in excitement.

'Yeah, as you said it was exactly in the place Baekhyun pointed', Lee Suk said. 'Still a bad news, this isn't the file you need.'

'What do you mean?', JungKook asked, quite shaken.

'This file actually has information about the attire they are going to wear in the ceremony and nothing more.' JungKook couldn't say anything. 'To be exact, you wasted the whole time on this'

JungKook snatched the file from Lee Suk and flipped the pages like a luniac and found nothing.

'Our only hope is D.O', Lee Suk said. JungKook threw the file against the floor in frustration.

'Jukook?'

'I am fine, just need some time to think', JungKook said before walked away from the latter.

Lee Suk watched him before picking the file on the ground. When he picked the file, he saw shoes before him. He got up to see a figure before him.

'Can we have a little talk Lee Suk?'

'N..Ne', Lee Suk said gulping in fear.

-----------

'So this basically a point system!', Chen explained. 'The guy with the more points will get one big chance to do whatever they want without any interruption from the other and I am the host'

'So, what should we do?', Suho asked.

'Simple, As you know I am a good observer. So based on my observations I will ask you questions about Yonna ssi. Correct answer gets a point.'

'I am in', Chanyeol said.

'Okay, first question. When did Yonna ssi become the our manager?'

'12 June', Kai said before anyone could answer. Chen marked a big one for Kai.

'Wait! Kai is in the game?', Sehun asked. 'Did you also like her?'

'Maybe', Kai said with a wink. 'Anyway this game is fun'

Many voices of disapproval joined in and now the room was a totally chaos, it looked nothing more than a fish market. Chen sighed.

'OKAY! Here is the next question', suddenly the room became quite again. 'What is her favourite food?'

'Wait...this is difficult',Baekhyun said squeezing his head hard.

'Meat', Someone said from the door.

'Sheet!', the boys all stared at JungKook's annoyed face.

*****
Okay remember when I said I won't update? I am a big liar. Kill me...

I earned an hour for writing a chapter so here you go. I might also update the next chapter very soon.