fourteen

'What boyfriend?'

'YOUR boyfriend who else?', said Suho with his index finger pointing towards JungKook.

'What? My boyfriend? Suho are you having a fever or did you go mad?', asked JungKook feeling Suho's temperature.

Suho pushed JungKook's hand away from his forehead.

'I know that your boyfriend is BTS' Park Jimin. I saw you guys cuddling at the theater.', Suho said making a disgusting face.

'Cuddling? Theater?', JungKook tried to bring the old memories back in his head.

Suho must have thought that Jimin was his boyfriend! After all JungKook was dressed as a girl.

Now how was JungKook going to explain this situation to Suho?
Did Suho already guess that he was a boy? JungKook couldn't help but think negative things. After all, Jimin was not his boyfriend but was his hyung!

Wait!.....Hyung?

An idea stricked in the golden maknae's mind.

'He is my Oppa!', JungKook said.

'See...He is your boyfrien-', Suho said as he slowly increased his tone.

'No...he is my Oppa! He is my brother', JungKook lied, like a pro.

'Brother?', Suho asked, astonished. 'Hey! As if anyone was going to believe this.....Why would work here if your OPPA was an idol? Are you perhaps sneaking information?'

JungKook's heart missed a beat after hearing the last sentence.

'I...he...he is not my real brother. I mean he is my step brother. When my dad married his mom he was so angry that he went on his own path. He no longer cared for us. So, I had to work here to support the family he left behind.', JungKook said sounding very emotional and sad.

Sorry, Jimin hyung!

Suho felt pity sorry towards his manager.

'I..I am sorr-', Suho started.

'It is OK! Just don't accuse me of something I did not do', JungKook said and walked as he left Suho on his own.

Hehehehe! Good acting JungKook ah~

--------------

JungKook walked down the stairs and saw Lee Suk standing down the stairs,
he was waving at JungKook.

JungKook came running and Lee Suk pulled him aside for a quick secret chat.

'JungKook I was an important news', Lee Suk started. 'I found a file in the design team's manager's desk. On the top of it was the word's CONFIDENTIAL. With a curious mind I opened it and it was something about the upcoming 'Top Artist' prize but before I could read it someone came inside and I went away.'

JungKook became excited. This was a crucial clue. He has to get his hands on that file as soon as possible.

'Thanks for the information Lee Suk.', JungKook said. 'And I have to ask you a favour, why don't you ask the design team's manager to share the information with you?'

'I can't do that because it was clearly stated that it was confidential and design team's manager is going to be replaced with a new one.', Lee Suk explained. 'Ah and I won't be coming to work for a few days. I have some personal issues to care'

'What? personal uh?', asked JungKook mockingly nudging Lee Suk's hand.

'Yah~ leave me....I told personal right?', Lee Suk, irritated.

'Okay...Bye', JungKook said sticking out his tounge to Lee Suk.

----------------

Suho laid down on a bench. He was engulfed in deep thoughts.

It was so foolish of him asking the question

It was so foolish of him asking the question. After all he equally suffered the pain when his mother remarried after a divorce.
He remembered the day when his Step Sister was running from the house.

The memories came flooding in his mind.

'Noona where are you going?, asked 15 year old Suho to his sister who was running away from the house at night when his mom and step dad was sleeping.

'Move away jerk. I am running away from all of you. You and your mother ruined my life. Now suffer without the only breadwinner.', his Noona said.

Last thing he remembered was her going in a car with her boyfriend.
Till now he hasn't seen her.

Suho's eyes became teary.

He recalled the days he suffered as being both a student and a part time worker. Still he excelled both and became a successful as an idol and his family is happy now.

Suddenly,anger took over his emotions, Jimin, ran away from all the responsibility like his Noona. This became another reason why he hated BTS.

He walked down the stairs and headed to the corridor when he heard someone calling his name,

'Suho ssi! The new design team's manager wants to see you.', a man said.

'Design team? OK I will go', Suho said and headed to the design team's room.

'You called for me?', asked Suho as he opened the door.

'Yes......OPPA', a familiar voice answered.

----------------Hi guys, Thanks again for reading this story and supporting me

----------------
Hi guys,
Thanks again for reading this story and supporting me.
I am really curious,

With which EXO member are you shipping JungKook with?

I am just really curious. Next chapter will be coming out this friday.
This chapter dedication goes to mj_ho37 and vkookdaddytae Love ya guys! 😘

Bye..🙋