twenty five

'Oh my god, Jungkook?'
Jungkook stood in the hallway of his house, entirely drenched in the rain water. His mom ran and bought a towel for her son.
When his mother was drying him with a towel, she noticed him crying.

'Jungkook, what's the matter with you? Are you all right my son?'

'M...mom, Ha.. Han Woo, He died', Jungkook busted out telling everything to his mother.

The mother felt sorry for Han Woo and pity for his son.

'Jungkook, now..now don't you worry', his mother consoled him.

'But mom, he died because of me and I feel so guilty', he said, sobbing.

'Jungkook, if you want to stop feeling guilty for Han Woo there is only one way, stop any injustice to anyone, even if it to you', his mother said, patting him. 'That way my son, he feel rest in peace'

No one knew that the words his mother said that night will leave a great scar in Jungkook's life.

-------

Jungkook looked in the mirror with disgust! He never thought D.O's ideal type was sexy girl. The white lace, long sleeve dress was so tight that it was literally choking him. Lee Suk had put a lot of effort in creating the perfect curves and hiding his muscles and abs.

'Perfect!', Lee Suk said admiring his work.

'I hate it!', Jungkook protested.

'Shut up! It looks so beautiful.", Lee Suk said and looked at his watch.' Ok, time to meet D.O.'

They drove to the building and within a few minutes, there they were in front of the dorm door. Lee Suk motioned Jungkook to go, while he stood there shaking his head in disapproval.

Lee Suk finally had to push him in. To his great misfortune, the whole EXO was hanging out in the dorm, all of them suddenly turned quite seeing the new Yoona.

Jungkook bowed to them, his face was now as red as a tomato.

'Wow! You look so different', Xuimin said, admiring Yoona.

'Yes, you look pretty good', Kai said, smiling.

But a few of them were really silent which included Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Lay. Jungkook can sense the shyness from them, it made him uncomfortable.

He looked for D.O's reaction, who actually did not even care about him. He was deeply involved in reading a book.

'Thank you', Jungkook said.

'Is today your birthday?', Chanyeol finally said.

'Why do you care?', Baekhyun cut him off.

Chanyeol gave him a death stare and Baekhyun returned it back. While on the other side, Suho was gaping at Yoona.

D.O got up from the room and advanced to the kitchen.

'D.O SSI!', Jungkook shouted. "umm.. You have a appointment in a few minutes with the CEO"

D.O rolled his eyes and joined the happy Jungkook to meet the CEO.

-----

'Stop gaping, she is gone', Chanyeol said to Suho.

'Whoa, look who is saying, the one who tried to flirt and failed.', Suho said mocking Chanyeol.

'Stop guys', Kai said.

'At least I tried', Chanyeol said disappointed.

'Wait! Why does this feel so wrong? Are you guys perhaps in love with her?' , Kai asked. He never saw the members fight like this.

'Yes!' , Suho said strongly and proudly added. 'I even confessed to her'

Gasping sounds were heard.

'What the? Seriously?', Chen asked, surprised.

'I did too', Chanyeol said.

'Me too', Baekhyun said meekly.

'Actually I did too', Sehun said. All were surprised at the maknae, he looked so mature now.

'Guys are you serious? I can't believe this', Lay said, fearing about his own confidence in confessing to her.

'And now what you are fighting over a girl?' , Chen asked. 'You must be kidding me!'

'What is Yoona ssi's thought about this?', Kai asked.

'No, she hasn't yet accepted any of us but she is clearly uncomfortable', Baekhyun said, playing with his fingers.

The whole room became quite.

------

'D.O ssi? D..........Oooooo ssi', Jungkook was calling with all sorts of cute voices.

'Wae? Wae? Wae?', D.O asked, totally annoyed.

'Wow! You look handsome in this suit', Jungkook tried praising him.

'Okay! Now for real shut up, I am trying to walk to the CEO's room in PEACE!', D.O said and started walking again.
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook followed D.O to the room and came back. He was lost in thoughts.

Seriously, How am I supposed to seduce a guy? Especially this guy?

'Yoona ssi!', Jungkook's reflexes made him turn to see,

*****Huge announcement, I probably not gonna update till 23rd, the reason? EXAMS! 😢I am really sorry for this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*****
Huge announcement,
I probably not gonna update till 23rd, the reason? EXAMS! 😢
I am really sorry for this. Hope you guys understand. But I will really try.

You are probably gonna beat me like,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lol 😂
Anyway sorry!