three

JungKook had his plan ready. He has to somehow confirm whether the rumor is true or not. He can't keep seeing the members in agony. The only way to do so is to confirm it himself. Yes, he had to get inside and as luck would have it, he knows the perfect person - Lee Suk. All he has to do is to become his assistant and collect information. Gosh! it felt like a big detective while planning all these.

-------

'JuKook........', Lee Suk ran towards JungKook who was waiting for him.

', Lee Suk ran towards JungKook who was waiting for him

He was sitting in the company's waiting room. He was anxious to meet his friend.

'JuKook~ah!', he paused and looked at JungKook. 'I know you are an idol but can dress like normal people? This is so posh, who are meeting, the president?'

'Lee Suk, I did not call you over to comment on my dressing style.', JungKook said still wondering how Lee Suk had no awkward feeling while taking to him.

'I know....I know.. but wait, before you speak anything, start from the beginning because you were making no sense on the phone.'

JungKook told him everything, from the bet to him bumping on Chanyeol. Then at last he said about the rumor.

'So, is this true?'

'How is an assistant manager supposed to know it? We have other things to do than to gossip about our employer's personal details.'

'I can understand.... that is why I wanted to be your assistant so I can figure it out myself'

'Wait a sec... Are you saying that you will be an assistant of an assistant manager? Does it even make sense? And even if it does why should I agree to this?'

'Can't you help an old friend?'

'Yeah the old friend who didn't even care to reach out to me after becoming a KPOP idol!'

'I am really sorry Lee Suk but you know this is really important. It is not like I am doing any bad thing. I am just making sure that everyone has an equal opportunity to win the medal.'

'But still.....My answer is no'

'OK! Then I really have to use my secret weapon.'

Lee Suk took a step back.

'What are you talking about JuKook?'

'I am going to do it!'

'What?'

'I am going to tell your aunt that you stole that antique vase from her house and pretended that someone else did it! I even know what you did with that money'

'Excuse me....Are you black mailing me? I believed you when I told you that secret. Anyway it was 10 years ago, why would she even care?'

'But that doesn't change the fact that it was her favorite vase, costing almost 100 million won.'