twenty four

Jungkook bowed to the picture of Han Woo placed in the wall. Tears formed as his head touched the ground. He could hear a woman and a little boy crying from his right ear.

He placed the flowers below the photo. He walked to Han Woo's mother. He patted Han Woo's 9 years old little brother. He could see the bloated face of the mother.

'I am sorry', Jungkook said as he took Han Woo's mother's hand into his.

She nodded and sniffed.

All the train mates were eating a meal in the funeral house. Jungkook was lost in thoughts.

'Jungkook!'

It was Han Woo's roommate.

'I found a letter addressed to you in Han Woo's desk, read it!'

He gave the unopened letter which said, to Jungkook.

'Dear Jungkook,
If this letter is in your hand then it means, I am dead. I am really sorry for that.

A few days before I found out that you, Jimin and V debuted instead of me, it is okay! I am not blaming you. Actually, I am really happy for you. But the fact that you hid it from me is heartbreaking.

You already know that I am struggling to support my mom and my little brother. Even though my mom is working, she is working really hard, alone.

That is why I dropped out of school to become a trainee. Now, my mom don't have to worry about  me.

Now that I am taking to long to debut, she is facing difficulties in supporting both me and my brother.

Now, I thought I will debut next year but the company suddenly said me to drop out since they have enough people to debut the next year. I guess it is because of my looks.

With no one by my side, I have no choice. Think me as a coward who can't face to cruel world.

Thanks for everything, Goodbye my one and only dear friend Jungkook.'

Jungkook held his hand to cover his mouth. He sobbing, tears flowing like a river. The injustice he did to Han Woo was unforgivable. He has caused a big sin, he knew he doesn't even have the right say that he was his best friend. If only, he could have stopped Han Woo.

'He died, because of me'

----------

'Jungkook wake up!', Jimin threw a pillow at the sleeping bunny. 'Turn the stupid alarm off, damn it'

'Ugh?', Jungkook said as he sleepy turned off the alarm, wondering why he set the alarm.

Lee Suk!

Jungkook ran to change his clothes and get ready, he had to meet with Lee Suk.
Within a few minutes he was before the angry Lee Suk. 'You are late', Lee Suk said with his hands crossed.

'Mian!', Jungkook said scratching his head. 'Why did you want to meet me?'

'What the hell Jungkook, Did you know what happened?', Lee Suk said sighing.
'What?', Jungkook asked, clueless.

'Lay just called me to ask what you like!', He said.

'Why?', Jungkook asked, innocently.

'He wants to confess to you with your favorite object', Lee Suk shouted.

'Oh.. Well', Jungkook replied, in very casual tone.

'Oh my god! You are not even surprised?', Lee Suk asked. 'Do you seriously like the idea of a boy confessing another boy who is freakin disguised as a girl?', Lee Suk said.

'No', Jungkook murmured.

Thank god, he does not know about Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun! But what the hell is wrong with Lay?

Lee Suk hit his forehead with his hand.

'Okay, any advancement? Got any news or something' , Lee Suk asked, hopefully.

'Nothing so far, I am dependent on the file! I am going to see it today. If I cannot get anything out of it, I am just gonna quit trying.' , Jungkook said, really sad.

'No! Don't do that, Shall I give you an idea?' Jungkook nodded. 'Okay, I know it sounds weird but try to seduce D.O'

'What?', Jungkook asked making a disgusting face.

'Yes, the CEO of our company shares everything with him. He is a really good keeper of secrets, of you seduce him to like Yonna, you can extract any secret from him.', Lee Suk explained.

'But..But..That guy is one the most silent and scariest person, I have ever met. Seducing him is difficult.', Jungkook said.

'Difficult but not impossible! Try it Jungkook. Just a few modifications in Yoona would be perfect', Lee Suk said, looking at Jungkook with a devilish smile.

And thus #ProjectSeduceD.O started!

***
Annyeong guys!

I had to literally drag this story till now, because of the back story. Hope now it makes sense why Jungkook is doing all this.

The next chapter will be last chapter for the back story.

And guys, I have written a new Vkook story called, 'The Bad Boy Likes My Friend'

And guys, I have written a new Vkook story called, 'The Bad Boy Likes My Friend'. Hope you check it out and support it 😊