twenty two

'Hey! Han Woo, stop...'

I slowly turned back to see one of training mate breathing heavily with his body bent and his hands on his knees.

'I..Heard...Something..'

I politely waited for him to settle down and finish his sentence.

'Your friend, Jungkook.....He cheated you'

'Ugh? What? What do you mean?'

'That, actually...You were supposed to debut this year but you were replaced by 3 guys including your own best friend and they hid it from you'

'What? Nonsense!', I said not believing a word.

'It is true, I overheard it when our PD-nim was talking to them, just now'

'This can't be tru-'

'Are you suggesting my ears misheard? If you don't believe me go ask your own goody friend, I think I am a fool to tell you all this.'

I did not why but I had that uneasy feeling inside me. My heart and mind were battling whether to believe this or not. Right now I decided to go meet Jungkook and hear from him.

-------

'Jungkook please'

I stopped as I heard someone talking to Jungkook. I froze like a statue and my ears automatically started to overhear their conversation.

'Ok Hyung! I won't tell Han Woo about this, I hate the fact that we are debuting instead of him and also not telling him that but I guess we have to keep silent now. As we promised, we have to reveal this to him when he debuts OK?'

I could hear my own heart bursting into thousands of pieces. And those pieces pierced my left over soul. I was not angry over the fact that they replaced me but the fact that my own best friend deceived me by not telling was more unbearable and unbelievable.

-----

'Wowwwwwwww!', Jungkook exclaimed at the sight before him. He pinched himself to check whether it was a dream, while Sehun was laughing at him.

'Yes, You have the every right to be surprised since the construction it barely over and I bought you for free', Sehun said quite proudly.

Of course, he was true. The 'Little Maiden' theme park was being renovated. It was one of the famous theme park in Korea, not anyone can go there and now both Jungkook and Sehun were standing right before it.

'How is the park empty? How did you get the pass? Is the rides working....'

'Whoa! One question at a time! Firstly, yes as the park is renovated no one is allowed except for us and because the son of the owner of this park is my friend, so I got the free passes for today. And secondly, for the rides, only the rollarcoaster is renovated.', Sehun explained.

Rollercoaster was more than enough for Jungkook, the park had one of the finest rollercoaster, and it was the favorite ride of Jungkook in the whole world.

Jungkook became so excited that he literally ran to roller-coaster. Sehun had difficulties in following him.

At last Jungkook stopped before the magnificent and gigantic roller-coaster.

We don't know who was more surprised, excited Jungkook or frightened Sehun

Jungkook went and met the operator Ajusshi of the roller-coaster and he waved to Sehun.

Sehun gulped at the sight of the horrifying ride but he can't back out know, he has to bring his manliness outside. He simply smiled back and walked towards the entrance of the ride.

Both of them sat in the ride, Jungkook was too excited to notice that Sehun was sweating so badly and tightly holding the safety bars.

'Yay!', Jungkook shouted when the ride started while Sehun clenched the bars tightly.

The ride's acceleration increased rapidly, they were going really fast. Jungkook was screaming while Sehun had his eyes shut tight. The ride advanced fast and now they were coming to the upside-down hoop.

The ride quickly turned upside down and stopped for a second or so, Jungkook could see the whole oark below him and also could see his wig falling down from his head.

Nooooooooooooo!

Jungkook couldn't catch it in the few seconds of time he was given. Now the true Jungkook was sitting in the ride with Sehun and not Yoona. Jungkook with horror checked whether Sehun noticed him. But thankfully, Sehun had his eyes shut. Jungkook was panicking, as without his wig, he feared Sehun would recognize him.

The ride was almost coming to an end and Jungkook was covering his head with his hand. As soon as the ride ended, Jungkook noticed that Sehun still had his eyes closed. Seizing the opportunity, he ran as fast as he could to the nearby waiting room and shut the door tightly. Heavy breathing sounds of Jungkook were heard.

----------

Sehun opened his eyes happily that the ride ended. He turned his head to his right, to see his over excited companion, but to his horror there was no one in the seat. In a far distance, he could see a figure entering the changing room. He quickly got down and walked towards it.

A long passage led him to the waiting room for both men and women.

'Yo

'Yo.... Yoona ssi are you there?', He asked in hope of hearing a voice back.

'Yes!', A voice answered from the 3rd room from the left. Sehun walked towards it.

'Can you wait for a few minutes?', Yoona asked from the room.

'Um... OK', Sehun said while leaning on the door. A few minutes of silence passed.

On the other side Jungkook was frantically searching for a cap or something to cover his head. He remembered putting a big cap in his backpack, he was digging his bag for it.

'Yoona ssi?', Sehun asked.

'Yes!', Jungkook answered, with his hand deep inside his bag.

'I am real straightforward guy, so I don't wanna waste any time. Do you know why I brought you here to this fair?', He asked.

'Ugh... Why? Because we are umm... Friends?', Jungkook asked not quite paying attention to whatever Sehun was saying.

A sigh could be heard from the other side.

'I don't know whether you are innocent or an idiot', he said quite angrily. 'I like you, pabo!'

*****

First of all, that was a long chapter.

Secondly, I sincerely apologize because I was a little bit disturbed the past few days and found it difficult to write happy and fun things in this chapter. If this chapter did not give the happy and funny vibes, I really am sorry.

Chapter dedication to _pinkeva thanks for the sweet comments. <3 😊

As always, stay strong guys! Hwaiting~