thirty three

'Is it true? Are you leaving us?'

'I don't believe what Chen told, tell us Yoona ssi'

JungKook looked up.

'Ne?', he asked, confused.

'Are you going to leave or not?', Kai asked, keeping his hands on JungKook's shoulders.

'Yes, tell us', D.O said as he pulled Kai's hands away from JungKook.

JungKook understood everything.

'Sadly yes I am going to leave the day after tomorrow. My contract ends then.', JungKook said.

'Yo...You can renew your contract right?', Xuimin asked.

'Nope, I cannot...', JungKook said. 'Moreover can everyone of you make some time for me tomorrow? I have to say something really important. ', JungKook asked.

'Yes, we all are free at 5 tomorrow.', Baekhyun said.

'Then...Let me go and work', JungKook said.

JungKook left the boys in disappointment. He was someone's first love, someone's hope and soon everyone's dejection.

---------

'Yoona ssi, 1 second. Wait for me'

JungKook turned and saw Kai coming to him.

'What happened?', JungKook asked as Kai made him to sit in a chair.

Kai removed JungKook's shoes and pulled off his long socks. There was a wound in his leg.

Kai took a Band-aid from his pocket and put it on his wound.

JungKook had completely forgot about the wound. Yesterday during the fight, he hurt himself while trying to escape.

'I noticed the wound yesterday, Before I could help you, you left.', Kai said.

'Kai ssi? Why are you doing this?', JungKook asked.

'What do you mean by why? I am just help-'

'Do you like me? If you do, please don't...I don't want to hurt another person.', JungKook said.

'Why would I like you? Am I not allowed to help a young woman now?', Kai asked smiling. But he felt a pain shot through his heart as he said that. He should have never liked her.

--------------

'So, you are going to tell them the day after tomorrow?', Lee Suk asked.

'Yep, I don't know how I am going to do this.', JungKook said.

'Jukook ah~, HWAITING!', JungKook pressed his hands against Lee Suk' s mouth.

'Ya! Shut up, someone will hear you', JungKook said.

Lee Suk smiled. Suddenly, JungKook came forward and hugged him.

'I am really sorry for not noticing how good of a friend you are', JungKook said. 'You always helped me. Thank you, Chingu'

'Don't say chessy things like that.', Lee Suk said, pushing JungKook away.

'Ya! Lee Suk ah~ why are you crying?', JungKook asked as Lee Suk wiped his tears off.

JungKook started to laugh.

'Get lost', Lee Suk said as he walked away from JungKook.

'Lee Suk ah, let's go together.', JungKook said as he ran towards him.

-----------

<Time Slip>

'Here we go', Lee Suk said.

JungKook couldn't help but laugh.

'Wae?', Lee Suk asked.

'This looks like the first time I came here. Your words and even your expressions are the same.', JungKook said.

Lee Suk smiled and opened the door.

'All the best, come out alive', Lee Suk whispered in JungKook's ears as he entered.'

'Annyeong haseyo', JungKook greeted. All of them were there from Chen to Lay.

JungKook did his best to avoid Chen's eyes.

'I have something really important to say....', JungKook started. 

'Ah, if this is about the relationship thing, please take your time.', Chanyeol said.

'Yes, don't feel pressurised.', Sehun said.

JungKook experienced a tightening sensation. Until the last moment, the guys were thinking the wrong thing.

'Actually...it is about something else.', JungKook said.

'Yes....go ahead', Chen said.

'I...I...am a girl now, right?', JungKook asked.

'Yes and you have doubts in that?', Baekhyun asked smiling.

'Aniyoo, Actually I am Yoona but not Yoona....I am a girl now but I am actually not', JungKook said. He did not why he was not speaking clearly.

'What?', Suho asked.

'She..I mean he is a boy', Chen said.

'What the hell do you mean?', Lay said.

'Yes, I am a boy. I AM JEON JUNGKOOK from BTS', JungKook said.

JungKook explained everything while the members listened it without interrupting.

When JungKook finished, Sehun came forward and pulled wig to check, hoping what JungKook is wrong. But the wig came in his hand. The members gasped.

Suho came forward and caught JungKook by his collar. JungKook gasped for breath.

'You....You', Suho said, Xuimin pulled Suho away from JungKook before he killed him.

'Get out, We would never want to see you again.', Xuimin said, pointing towards the door.

JungKook looked around, some glared at him, some refused to even look at him and some even had tears.

'Bye', JungKook muttered before leaving.

JungKook opened the door, stood for few seconds. What did he do? For his own selfish deeds he totally destroyed the other member's feelings.

He smiled looking at the door and took a step forward to leave, when the door opened and Lay came out.

He handed JungKook a bag.

'I am sorry, I couldn't bring your wig but here is my clothes...Use this.', he said. 'And I can understand you, so don't worry'.

JungKook smiled while he received the clothes.

'Thank you....Sunbae', JungKook said. ' And I am truly sorry'

'The members will also understand, so don't worry', Lay said. 'I will make sure of that'

JungKook bowed and left.

******
Ahhh....Jungkook Exposed himself.
What will happen after this?
Find out in my next and the last chapter.

Arika out~