seventeen

'Hushh..', I heard a manly voice.
The cupboard was too small that I couldn't even look up.

His hands holded me tight and I was embarrassing at the fact that he could feel my shivering body.

As soon as I heard the person leaving the cupboard, I pushed the cupboard open and came out quickly.

I slowly waited for the man to reveal himself. Slowly he creeped outside,

'Bae...Beakhyun ssi!?', I asked astonished.

He came came near me, and slowly wrapped his hands around me. He pulled out the file I had in my hand.

'I am just going to pretend I NEVER saw saw you in this room.', he said and walked towards the drawer and kept the file safely inside.

I just stood there lifelessly until he came and dragged me outside.

It was strange for me to see a sweet, always smiling guy to be suddenly turning cold and angry. I silently followed Baekhyun as he walled towards the dorm. Baekhyun had his hand in his chest.

Why was he feeling his heartbeat? Strange...

---------
'Seriously what happened dude?', Kai asked in disgust.

'Nothing hehe', Suho kept on chuckling.

'You have been giggling since we got here and haven't concentrated once in your exercise', Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes.

'I did something unbelievable but still I don't have any regrets', Suho said.

'What did you do?', Kai asked, eagerly.

'I actually...', Suho started while Kai and Chanyeol eagerly listened.

'.......SECRET, dumb heads', Suho said and laughed more.

Kai and Chanyeol looked disgustedly at their childish leader. He wasn't the same Suho they knew.

---------
JungKook went inside the room. He was sure Baekhyun did not see anything after all he was in a dark cupboard.

But still he felt really uncomfortable with everything. Now he missed a great chance of seeing the file. How more days should he wait? He just wanted to finish everything and leave.

'Baekhyun!', Xuimin shouted. 'Where were you?' He hit the bacon's head.

'Ouch!Hyung....', Baekhyun said as he rubbed his head.

'You forgot something!', Chen said.

'Oh..sh*t..', Baekhyun said and ran outside.

'Language!', D.O shouted after him.

JungKook decided to leave and took a step forward,

'Yoona ssi', Sehun called from behind.

Habituated with the name, JungKook looked back.

'I need your help, come with me', Sehun said.

Thump!

Sehun placed a bunch of papers before JungKook. They seemed like letters. Upon a close look JungKook found out that it was letters to fans. Idols have to write letters for fans occasionally and had to sign them.

'What should I help with?', JungKook asked Sehun.

The tall man ran his fingers through his fine brown hair.

'Umm...You see my fingers..', Sehun started.

'Finger's what?'

'My fingers have been hurting lately so I can't sign these papers'

'Yoona ssi! Yoona please help a poor person', Sehun pleaded.

'Excuse me! What?', JungKook exclaimed. 'Why on the world should I do that'

Sehun made a sad puppy face while massaging his fingers slowly.

'Ya!'

Lay came from behind and caught Sehun's ears.

'Hurt you fingers....My foot', Lay said ignoring Sehun's groans.

'Hyung....STOP it...aaah', Sehun pleaded.

'Yoona ssi, this little demon was fooling you. He is just lazy to sign those.', Lay left Sehun's ears. 'This is for our fans, please put some effort to it.'

'HYUNG! Please.....Because you guys aren't helping me, I asked Yoona ssi's help.', Sehun said and stormed off.

'Sorry for the trouble', Lay said. 'It is almost dinner. Why don't we eat together?'

'Oh...no thanks.', JungKook politely refused.

'Dinner's on me. Let's go', Lay said, ignoring JungKook.

-----------
'Wow lamb skewers!', JungKook exclaimed. 'My favorite'

'Is it? I did not know, it is my favorite too', Lay said.

JungKook was too busy eating to observe that someone was admiring him.

Suddenly JungKook took out a paper and wrote something. He held the piece of paper in between his hands and prayed.

'Pft...What are you doing?', Lay asked.

'Oh...this? It is a habit. I write whom I admire and like in this paper and then throw it in any lake for good luck', JungKook explained. 'I do it once a month'

'It seems good...I will also write. It is someone I like and admire right?', Lay asked.

Lay also wrote something and kept it in his pocket.

'Then, I will get going', JungKook said as he packed his things.

'Yes and please be careful', Lay said.

And thus both departed.

----------
JungKook once again took the paper and smiled.

'Han Woo ya! I will never forget you'

----------
The wind was blowing, a young man with a mask was standing on a bridge.

His long hands threw a paper in the lake down.

The paper flowed down and the bright black words were seen,

'Yoona ssi'