thirty one

'I.....I..', JungKook stammered.

'I am sorry Jukook, Park Ho Young ssi found out.', Lee Suk said.

'I knew something was off about you-', Park Ho Young started.

'I am sorry to interrupt, but Yonna ssi, you are wanted.', a staff said.

'I...', JungKook pointed his finger towards the exit.

'We can talk later!', He said.

Before leaving JungKook looked at Lee Suk, he shook his phone.

JungKook nodded.

---------

'What happened? How did he find out', JungKook asked, panicking.

'Calm down...I never knew but he actually was kinda spying on us. He had doubts on you ever since you first came. After all it's a manager's duty to take care of his employer's privacy.', Lee Suk explained. 'Then he approached me. I couldn't hold myself and I burst it all out. I am truly sorry'

'Ya! How can you say that so easily? What will happen now?'

'I don't know, but don't worry, I pleaded him not to tell this to anyone.'

'What did he say?'

'He said he will decide everything after you explain him about everything from the beginning.'

'Oh my god, what should I do!'

'Believe me, he is not that bad. I think he can understand. Come to the meeting room at 6'

'Okay bye'

JungKook hit his head with his palm. How was he gonna escape from this?

He decided it is better that he first meets Park Ho Young ssi then decide anything.

'What should I do? Han Woo ah?', JungKook looked up at the clear blue sky.

--------

'What? Now we should welcome Xuimin and D.O to the group?', Chanyeol asked in disgust.

'Wow, I never knew this many people can fall in love with one person. I thought this happens only in the fictional world.', Sehun said.

'Life is a fiction, my son.', Baekhyun said, smirking.

'Hyung, aren't you angry or sad?', Sehun asked Baekhyun.

'More the losers the better', Baekhyun said, laughing.

'And what about you two? Are you also gonna fall for her?', Suho asked Kai and Chen.

They looked unsure. Kai nudged.

'I am not sure. I need my boyfriend's permission', Kai said, smirking at D.O.

D.O threw a pillow at Kai.

'YA!'

Then the pillow war started.

'I am leaving. Our dorm looks like a jungle right now', Chen said.

Lay accidentally threw a pillow at Chen right after he said that.

All bursted out laughing.

'You know what? I like it when we are us. We don't let anyone to tear us apart. We are EXO. We are ONE!', Everyone were surprised when Suho suddenly said this.

But all agreed.

'Of course, sticks in a bundle are unbreakable', Chen said before leaving.

--------

'You ready?', Lee Suk asked before opening the door for JungKook.

'Yes!', why did it seem like he is going to battlefield? JungKook wondered.

Of course, his future is going to be decided in next few minutes. If things can get worse, he can also be removed from BTS for fraud.

All now depends on Park Ho Young ssi.

'Oh JungKook! Come sit', Park Ho Young said. 'Lee Suk, I will take care, you can leave.'

Lee Suk bowed and before leaving his eyes and JungKook's met. Lee Suk's eyes showed concern.

'I am really curious, but how are you surviving in that outfit? And top of that this wig?', JungKook tightened.

'I am sorry', he said.

'Now, please explain to me why you did this', Park Ho Young said, folding his hands.

JungKook explained everything from the starting. Not leaving a single thing.

'I am sorry', JungKook finished with those words.

'You don't have to be', Park Ho Young said. 'I can understand your feelings'

Suddenly, he let out a giggle. JungKook looked at him confused.

'Did you seriously think EXO was gonna do something like this that you actually out on a girl's clothes to confirm it?', He said. 'I am sorry. It's just too funny.'

'Ne...'

'You are seriously weird. But let me tell you something, what you heard was wrong!'

'What do you mean?'

'EXO is not gonna use any sneaky way. I can assure you that as their manager.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, all the matters regarding EXO must pass through me. And I am not lying, we are really not gonna do like that.'

'All trouble for nothing', JungKook murmured.

'Sorry?'

'It's nothing. I am happy that it's all over. Are you going to punish me?'

'Uh, nope! But you have some work to do gentleman, work here with EXO for one more week until their album is finished. And then you can leave. You must finish what you started.'

'Really? Aren't you gonna say this to my company or something?'

'Don't worry, I am not that cold hearted. Contact me if you need any help'

'Thank you...uh...Hyung-nim!', JungKook bowed a million times until he left.

He closed the door, leaving a relieved sigh. And as soon as he walked forward, someone blocked his way.

'Oh! Chen-'

'Is is true Yonna ssi? Or may I say JungKook ssi?'

*****
Yo, peeps....

JungKook at last found out that it was really a rumour but how is he gonna escape from Chen?

Until next chapter,
Your author-nim!