thirty (2)

'You okay now?', Xuimin asked.

'Yes', JungKook said wiping his tears. 'I..I did not know that you umm I-'

'Yes, I know it's crazy', Xuimin said, smiling.

Both of them were protected from the rain by a single umbrella even though JungKook was already entirely drenched in rain.

'And how come you are outside?', JungKook asked.

'Umm..We had a shooting here yesterday. Something spooky', Xuimin explained. 'And I left my wallet here accidentally, I came back to get it'

He showed his wallet to JungKook. JungKook smiled.

The whole way back to EXO's van, Xuimin kept Jungkook engaged in his conversation. He was afraid JungKook would again start crying.

And for JungKook, Xuimin's little conversation, helped him a lot.

Xuimin held the door for JungKook and he got on after JungKook. He gave JungKook a towel to dry himself.

JungKook carefully wiped his face except his hair. He was afraid it would fall again.

'Oh, you did not wipe you hair', Xuimin pointed out.

'That...I..You should not wipe you hair with a rough towel, it can damage your hair', JungKook said, unsure.

'I see'

And there was silence. JungKook looked out of the window.

'Yoona ssi, you want to talk about it?', Xuimin asked.

'What?', JungKook asked. 'Oh, why I was crying? It's okay I am fine now. I was a little confused.'

'Please don't cry anymore, talk to me if you have any problem', Xuimin said.

JungKook nodded.

'Where's you house? I will drop you there'

'No it's okay, take me with you. I have some work to do'
---------

'Seriously D.O?', Chen asked.

'Why am I restricted to falling in love with someone when you all are allowed?'

'Wow, I thought you weren't interested in girls', Chanyeol said.

'Ask that to Sehun'

'Don't involve me, we all know who's gonna win at the end', Sehun said taking a donut out of a box.

'Yes, me', Baekhyun said as he snatched the donut from Sehun's hand and ate it.

'Hyung!', Sehun shouted.

Baekhyun smirked.

'Oh, Xuimin Hyung is here', Lay said.

Xuimin came in followed by JungKook. JungKook bowed at them.

'D.O ssi? You have a special shooting 10 mins from now', JungKook said.

'I know, I am ready, let's go', D.O said packing his belongings.

'Yo..yoona ssi, you look-', The door shut before Sehun Sehun could finish his sentence.

All started laughing.

'Don't try much', Chanyeol said hitting him.

'Are you sure you are not gay?', Suho asked.

Sehun started pouting.

'Aww..', Everyone said.

--------

D.O was shooting an important scene but he couldn't stop getting distracted by Yoona.

She looked entirely dolled up.

'D.O ssi? D.O ssi?', The director brought him back to reality.

'Sorry', D.O apologised.

'Take 2', he said.

-------

'Are you okay?', JungKook asked.

'I am okay, just a little tired', D

'I am okay, just a little tired', D.O said as he got up.

'You wanna walk? I am sorry but you have another shooting in 20 mins and you face will puff up if you sleep', JungKook said.

'Okay, I will go alone', D.O said taking his jacket.

'Okay, make sure to be here in 20 mins', JungKook said.

Soon after D.O left JungKook took out his phone and started scrolling through his messages.

Suddenly the door opened.

'Ugh?', JungKook asked, astonished.

'Ya! you are Jeon JungKook from BTS, aren't you?'

*****
Annyeong~

Tadaaaa, Plot Twist

Who would have asked that  question to JungKook? Try to guess.

Till the next chapter, bye 😀