six

Suho's POV

Why does she have to look like her? Why her? I Remember those 3 words when I see her, Leave me alone.
It wasn't Yoona's fault to look like her but those harsh memories keep hitting my soul.

That I was so happy. Everything was good, high school ended and I got selected as a trainee in SM entertainment.

I ran in search for her, I wanted to tell her the good news. I remember seeing her near the bridge. 'Se kyung', I shouted as I neared her but she told me those 3 words and left. At the first I thought she told that because she was upset but...but, I never knew it was the end. And now, whenever I see Yoona, I feel like seeing her, the one that left me.

------------

'Wait! Suho?'
JungKook was pushed into a car. Suho got on to the driver's seat. JungKook stared at him in disbelief.

'What? The members were worried about you so I came to drive you back to home', Suho said.

'Ugh.. as if', JungKook said.
Wait! Did he say he will take me home? JungKook thought, what if he finds out he lives in BigHit entertainment.

'Umm...Thank you, but I can go home myself', JungKook said as the car started.

'Too Late...', Suho said as he drove. 'Where is your house?'

'Ummm', JungKook said as he thought of a place to tell. 'My house is near BigHit entertainment.'

'What? BigHit entertainment? No wonder you were supporting BTS, it is because you are neighbours right?', Suho said.

JungKook did not reply, he looked outside of the window. Anyway, this ride is going to save his subway cost.

The car was silent until BigHit entertainment building came in sight.

'Leave me here', JungKook said pointing to a spot.

'Ok', Suho said monotonously.

JungKook got down, he closed the door. JungKook waved to Suho. The car's window came down.

'Don't get the wrong meaning, I did this because of the members ', Suho reassured him.

'Yeah, Whatever', JungKook said.

The car left.

JungKook looked around, no one was seeing him, he ran to the building. In the individual waiting room, he changed his dress and in seconds he changed into JungKook from Yoona. He then sleepily walked to their dorm. The members were already sleeping when he entered. He went to his room and fell into the bed and fell in a long dream less sleep.

---------

Jin was the first to get up.
After brushing his teeth and he took a bath.
He then sat down in the couch with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was lost in deep thoughts as he siped the coffee. He then remembered about JungKook, he walked to his room and saw him in a deep sleep.
Smiling at the sight, he came back when he saw JHope turning on the news.

'Good Morning', JHope said as he saw Jin.

'The weather is nice. Isn't it?', Jin asked.

'Yeah!', J Hope said. 'Ah, don't forget to remind that to the members'

'What? Oh, you mean the ceremony that Bang Pd-nim told us?', Jin asked. 'What was the ceremony anyway for?'

'It is actually a meeting for all the popular bands with the Minister of Information and Broadcasting , Jhope said adding, 'It is really important.'

Jin brushed his hair with his hand.

After a few minutes all the members got up. They were sitting and chatting,

'JungKook, how is your friend doing?', Jimin asked. 'Any help needed?'

'Ugh?..who?...Umm...Doing Just fine', JungKook said in a awkward way.

'Anything wrong?', Rap Monster.

'Nothing', JungKook said in a firm tone.

'Ah! Don't forget about the meeting we have with the minister', Jin reminded.

Then it was the usual BTS talk. Before JungKook could notice, the day sped away. It was almost 8 pm.

JungKook got ready, today he won't be late and won't get a scolding from Suho.

He was already at the SM building by 8.30.
He walked inside when suddenly whole EXO came towards him.

'Yoona! We have a important meeting, you have to come', Lay said

'What?', JungKook asked.

Suddenly, he remembered the meeting he had with the minister, the very important one. He checked his phone

Jin : 20 missed calls
Rap Monster : 10 missed calls
J Hope : 10 missed calls
Suga : 13 missed calls
Jimin : 10 missed calls
V : 1 missed call

I am dead! JungKook thought, he was panicking what should he do? What if the members recognize him if he went there as a manager? His brain wasn't working at all.

With no choice left he went to the meeting not as a BTS member but as EXO's manager.

As soon as he entered the hall, he saw the BTS members. They looked tense and they all were frantically searching something. I am seriously dead, JungKook thought.

He was covering his face from the members. Suddenly he ran into someone, the juice that person was having fell over his pants. When he looked up, a small voice in his head was shouting,

'Bang PD-nim!!!!!!!!!!!'