eighteen

I walked out with a determination. That File is mine.

Jungkook today was really particular about it. He could no longer tolerate being a manager. He is totally exhausted.

But there was a big dilemma in his mind. What will he do after reading about the file? Should he expose them? Or should he be quite?

This all will happen only if they were going to cheat. He doesn't know the exact truth yet!

The moonlight was really bright tonight. Jungkook could feel it's presence as he walked. A particular memory haunted him at the sight of the lonely road.

Han Woo walked this very road that day. If only I was there to stop him.

Jungkook eyes flooded with tears as he walked. He rubbed his eyes and walked fast. He wanted to run from there as soon as possible.

'Oye!'

Jungkook felt goosebumps. He stopped still. The voice behind started him. He slowly turned back.

'Yoona ssi!', Chanyeol jumped before Jungkook, jump scaring him.

'Chanyeol ssi! You started me', Jungkook said, holding his chest.

'Did I? I was taking a small walk when I saw you', Chanyeol said, giggling.

'Small walk? You are not allowed to-'

'Come on! You are not going to nag me are you?', Chanyeol said. 'But is everything okay? I mean you looked a bit disturbed back then'

'Nah! I just felt a little scared, walking alone.', Jungkook said, shaking his head.

'Don't worry, I am will protect you', Chanyeol said as he clenched his fist to show his manliness.

Deep inside Jungkook was laughing. This dude doesn't even know what real manliness was.

--------

Suho was standing before the dorm entrance. He did not want to look like he was waiting for someone but that was exactly what he was doing.

Whenever he heard footsteps, he would look eagerly.

After a few minutes he could hear murmuring and muffled laughing. No longer after that came Chanyeol and Jungkook.

The both or them stopped at once at the sight of annoyed Suho.

'Where did you go?', Suho asked Chanyeol.

'I....', Chanyeol stammered.

'He wanted to ask about the schedules so he came to me.', Jungkook said, protecting Chanyeol.

'You could have asked her through phone', Suho said ignoring Jungkook.

'Yes, you are right. Yoona ssi If you don't mind can you give me your phone number?', Chanyeol asked with a happy face, pulling out his phone.

'No!', Suho said, stopping Chanyeol hands from pulling the phone out.

'Yoona ssi, come with me!', Suho said motioning at Jungkook.

Oh God no!
-------
'V!', Jimin shouted at his friend who was currently engaged with his phone.

'Stop shouting!', V said, totally annoyed.

'I wanted to ask you about the dinner.', Jimin said. 'Where are the dinner coupons?'

'Ask Hobi hyung.'

'He doesn't have... He said he gave it to you.'

'Me? Wait... Ah! I gave it to Jungkook'

'What? Know we have to wait until he comes to have dinner'