thirty two

'Excuse me?', Jungkook asked.

'Damn your excuse, you heard me clearly', Chen said. 'I know you are JungKook from BTS'

'That...I..'

'All the time you were fooling us', Chen said. 'I would actually love to see how the other members would react to this'

'No, you wouldn-'

'Yes, I will and I hope I don't see you again', Chen said making a disgusting face at JungKook.

'Wait, hear me..I am going to tell the members myself this week when my contract expires. I promise!'

'Really?'

'Yes, please don't say to them now.'

'Why should I do whatever you say?'

Before JungKook could plead him, Chen walked away. JungKook couldn't do anything.

---------

Chen hid behind a wall and watched JungKook walk away. He wished that he was a bit wiser or different from the others.

He touched his heart, in order to pacify it.

'Bapo! You fell for the wrong person', he said to his heart.

----------

'Ne! He also found out. I couldn't do anything. Let's just hope he doesn't sue me or something.'

JungKook looked at the unfamiliar street.

'Lee Suk ah! I will hang up now. I think I am in the wrong place.'

JungKook kept his phone inside his bag. He was lost somewhere. He did not pay attention when he was talking to Lee Suk. JungKook looked around at the lonely street in hope of a familiar sign.

It was narrow street with a dead end and a few closed shabby shops. He took out his phone again to check his whereabouts.

He found the way to the main road so he walked in the direction the phone told without taking his eyes off the phone.

Suddenly someone took his phone from his hand. JungKook looked up to see 2 tall and masculine guys. One had his phone in his hand.

'Ya! Give me phone back', JungKook shouted.

'Young pretty girls shouldn't walk alone in the night. It isn't safe.', the one who looked old said.

'Girl, my foot. Give me my phone.', JungKook shouted.

The younger one pinched JungKook's cheeks. While the older snatched his bag from him.

'Ah, leave me...', JungKook said pushing the younger away. He fell down hard on the ground.

'Hyung! This girl is strong', he shouted.

JungKook went and punched the older in the face and took his bag and phone from him. Before he could run, the younger came and caught him from behind.

The older regaining consciousness, came to punch JungKook. JungKook couldn't get out from the other's grasp, he closed his eyes.

Suddenly he heard a cry. He opened his eyes and saw Kai beating the older one. JungKook using the situation, stamped the younger's foot with his shoe's heals.

Kai after beating the older, came and caught JungKook by his wrist and ran away from the rogues.

'Wha...what are yo..you doing here?', JungKook asked heavily panting.

'Lee Suk wanted to find you because you were lost. I volunteered to find you and then I heard noises from here that is why I ran here. Are you okay?'

'Yes! I am fine. Did Lee Suk come too?'

'No, he did not come. I can alone in search of you.', Kai told. 'Why you like him?'

'Noo.....', JungKook said in disgusting manner.

'Thank god', Kai murmured.

'What?'

'Nothing'

---------

'Jungkook ah~ why are you so late?', Jimin asked.

'Hyung, I had works to do'

'And by work you mean putting a girl's dress and flirting with boys?', V asked.

'No!', JungKook pouted. 'Anyway, about that rumour...it is not true and I am leaving EXO this week!'

'Jinjja?', Jimin and V shouted at the same time.

'Yes! Great isn't it? I only have 2 more days left as Yoona.'

'Are you going to tell EXO sunbaes the truth?', V asked.

'Yes...thats the only thing I am afraid of.', JungKook said. 'Ah! Hyung do I have to tell the other Hyungs too?

'No, don't tell them. It is of no use. And this could be our little secret.', Jimin said, winking.

JungKook lied on the bed, he still doesn't know whether Chen told EXO about the truth or not. But that's all for him to deal tomorrow. Now he needs rest.

----------

JungKook heart was pounding heavily as he held the doorknob. What are they going to say?

'JungKook you can do this'

'Hwaiting~'

Even though his mind was filled with supportive voices, he still trembled as he opened the door. Today EXO had no schedules. That means only him and them.

JungKook saw Chen leaving the room as soon as he saw him.

Trouble!

JungKook bowed to them and made himself ready.

'Is it true? What Chen told us is it true?', Suho asked, furiously.

'Wow! I can't believe this', Lay said.

JungKook hung his head prepared to hear the rest, while the other members crowed around him.

*****
Soooooorrrrryyyy
WP was not working and I couldn't publish this chapter. And OMG I can't believe this book is coming to an end. It was like yesterday when I first started it.

And please check out my the messages in the profile. If there is any delay in the updates, I always mention the reasons there.

And in the next chapter we will see what happens to JungKook *wink* *wink*

Lastly, is anyone angry about the fact that all the good dramas are dropped now, like we have no life?

I am watching like 5 ongoing dramas and more good ones are released. Help this K-drama addict.