two

Baekyun struggled towards the door of the café, the fans were crowding around him.
Initially Chanyeol had to bring a Latte for him but if was talking more time than usual so Baekyun decided to walk in.
Baekyun was worried. Why was Chanyeol taking a lot of time?

'Are you ok?', he heard Chanyeol's voice.

He saw, a girl on the floor and a concerned look on chanyeol's face . He understood the situation.

---------------

Jungkook was shocked seeing Chanyeol, well that explains the crowd outside. Chanyeol looked so kind and was really handsome. He saw Baekyun beside him standing. He looked concerned too.

But EXO, the word struck hard in his mind, their no

But EXO, the word struck hard in his mind, their no. 1 competers.

Brushing the toughts of his mind he said,

'Umm...I am OK!', as he got up.

'Thank goodness, I am really sorry', Chanyeol said.

'It is OK.....'

Suddenly from nowhere he heard a voice,

'......Oh my god! Chanyeol are Ok?', someone called out.

Jungkook saw a man running towards Chanyeol. Manager! Jungkook thought. When Jungkook got a clear look of his face, he recognized him immediately. That was his childhood friend, Park Lee suk. He was astonished, his childhood friend was now a manager of EXO!

'Are you mad? Where were you looking while walking?', Lee Suk pointed the question towards Jungkook.

He does not recognize me! Jungkook realized.
Anyway when his own fans did not recognize him, how could his childhood friend with whom he had no connection for the past 10 years, recognize him!
But he was angry on Lee Suk's bad behaviour. Was managers supposed to shout at others to protect some idol?

'Excuse me! I believe we both are victims here', Jungkook said.

'That's true.', Chanyeol joined.

Baekyun came and pulled Lee Suk away towards the door. Chanyeol joined them and while he left he shot a smile towards Jungkook.

 Chanyeol joined them and while he left he shot a smile towards Jungkook