eleven

Suho's POV

No...it can't be. I recognized her immediately. She was just the same.....her voice, her face, everything!

'Se Kyung ah!', I said in shock.

As we sat in the car, I couldn't stop noticing how she was exactly the same.
'How are you, Oppa?', She asked me.

'Fine', I replied.

I was definetly not fine. She had changed me, a bright kind person into a cold hearted bad person.

'So what are you doing?', I managed to ask her.

'I got a job as the assistant manager in a company.', She said. 'Managing work and relationship is really difficult.'

'Relationship?'

'Yes! I Just broke up with my boyfriend. He was being a jerk. I couldn't manage him.Ah! Oppa, you are still single right?', She asked me, smiling.

I felt so mad! Anger consumed me....
I saw Yoona walking towards the car. I opened the door and caught her hand.

'This is my girlfriend', I said and smiled at Yoona.

-------------

'I hope you explain what just happened there!', JungKook said to Suho in an angry tone.

'Yo...Yonna ssi! Please help me, please..', Suho pleaded. 'Just pretend to be my girlfriend whom I am on a date with.'

Both of them were sitting in the car while Se Kyung was inside the café ordering something.

'And why should I do that?', JungKook asked firmly.

'There is no one else to help me. I will tale you to a movie. I have the VIP tickets for today's show.', Suho said trying to convince JungKook.

'Movie sounds good! But still does not convince me', JungKook said.

'Okay! besides the movie, I will do whatever you say! Anything ', Suho said. 'Deal?'

'Okay! Deal.', JungKook said, finally pleased.

'Here me out, we are just going to drop her in her house. I will just act like your boyfriend! Okay?', Suho asked.

'Okay!'

JungKook had never seen Suho like this. Why was he so adamant about this? And that girl, Who is she?

After a few minutes, Se Kyung entered the car. She was sitting face to face with Suho and JungKook.

Suho slowly wrapped one his arm around JungKook's shoulder. JungKook had this uncomfortable feeling but still he controlled himself.

'So! Where did u guys meet?', Se Kyung asked JungKook, sounding a little jealous.

'We..umm', JungKook stammered.

'We are childhood friends', Suho said, while smiling at JungKook.

Suho looked so calm and JungKook couldn't stop looking at him. There was like this mystical aurora around him when he smiles, which is very rare.

 There was like this mystical aurora around him when he smiles, which is very rare

This guy surely got some acting skills! JungKook thought.

JungKook slowly started to understand. Suho wants to make the girl, Se Kyung, Jealous! But why?Is she his Ex-Girl Friend?

But why would he care? He got the movie tickets and that's all!

'Thanks for the ride! See you soon, bye', Se Kyung said.

'Remember your promises!', JungKook said as soon as she got off.

But Suho did not reply. He seemed unfocused and was wearing a serious look on his face. JungKook nudged him.

'What? Umm...Ok', Suho said and asked the driver to drive to a theatre.

JungKook was excited! He hadn't seen a movie for like ages. Suho said he will take him to an Iron Man movie, Jungkook's favorite.

------------

Suho and JungKook reached the place. Suho put on his mask and they went inside.

'Where will be sitting? Won't people notice you?', JungKook asked.

'No! I got the VIP tickets. We will be in Special space where no one will be able to us', Suho said.

JungKook noticed a sudden loss of energy in Suho's voice.

Both of them went to the VIP seats. There were only 2 seats in the room. JungKook made himself comfortable! When suddenly Suho asked him to get up.

'Bring me popcorn!', Suho ordered, while handing JungKook his card.

With a sigh, JungKook left with Suho's card.

'Yes! Please give the popcorn fast', JungKook asked. He did not want to miss any part of the movie. After getting the popcorn, he ran to the theater.

Suddenly, someone came before him and blocked his way.

'JungKook ah! What the hell are you doing here?'

'Hyung!', JungKook said, both with shock and fear.

******
Hey guys! Just wanna thank you for the 1k views. Thanks you so much for supporting me and this story. This is the first story I put so much effort onto!
Love ya...😘

And as for Se Kyung's role I have a face claim,

The one and only, Kim Ji won! *Fangirling mode : ON* She is so gorgeous and I absolutely love her

*Fangirling mode : ON*
She is so gorgeous and I absolutely love her. Wish she had a better role in my story.

Sorry! Almost forgot...
This Chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers mocha_suga and fluffykihyun-
who I think were really excited about JungKook's date. 😉