ten

'My dress...my wig....makeup, I need all of them. Lee Suk! don't just stare, help me.', JungKook shouted, Panicking

'Ya..Ya..Cool down! I forgot to tell you something.', Lee Suk said. 'Your shift has been transferred to tommorow morning instead of today night.'

'Tommorow morning?', JungKook asked.

'Yep, they are free tommorow morning 7.00 and need someone to look after them but don't worry I will explain the chief manager that you won't come', Lee Suk said.

'Why won't I come? I don't have any plans for tommorow', JungKook said.

'Ok! Your wish and please can we get out? I hate coming to hospitals.', Lee Suk said.

And the two of them stepped out. Lee Suk pointed at his car and both walked towards it.

'Rough day!', Lee Suk said.

'Yeah...Far worse is I am not able to find out a way to bring the truth out. EXO members are really difficult to handle', JungKook said with a gloomy face.

'Shall I give you a tip? From experience I can say that, If you want something from a person become close to them. I can guarantee you this', Lee Suk said.

JungKook left out a sigh.

----------------
Beep! Beep!

'JungKook!!! Your alarm. It is hurting my ears.', Jimim shouted at his roommate.

'Ugh?', JungKook woke up and turned it off.

He rubed his eyes.

Why did he set the alarm?

Then, he got up. Suddenly he realized, EXO.

He quickly brushed his teeth and took a bath and ran to change clothes. He soon reached SM building.

'Yoona!', Lee Suk shouted. He was standing at the entrance.

JungKook ran to him.

'Here are the schedules for today. You have to accompany Suho to a photoshoot and help Kai in a interview.', Lee Suk said in a hurry handing a file to him. 'Bye, I have to leave.'

Lee Suk quickly ran to a group of staff standing outside and JungKook proceeded towards the dorm.

He looked at the file, inside was the schedule paper.

Time Member Activity

8.00 Kai Interview

9.30 Suho Photoshoot

Only two jobs for JungKook to do! He is free after Suho's photoshoot.
He opened the dorm's door.

Silence

JungKook could hear snoring noises. The members were sleeping. He has to wake Kai for an interview but were is Kai's room?

He took a step forward and suddenly his eyes went towards a paper stuck on the wall. The member's room numbers.

He searched for Kai's. Room 3!

JungKook ran to room no. 3. He slowly opened the door and saw Kai sleepily alone in a bed. He slowly walked towards him and tapped his softly.

'Kai-ssi! Kai-ssi! Wake up. You have an interview.', JungKook whispered.

Suddenly Kai's arm came and pulled JungKook to the bed. He put an arm around JungKook and murmured,