thirteen

'Jimin?', Jin shouted, clutching a paper in his hand, tightly.

'Yes, hyung?', Jimin replied while popping his head from his room.

'What is this?', Jin asked pointing towards the paper.

Jimin came forward for a closer look and snatched it from Jin's hands while Jin had a serious look on his face.

'What the hell is this?', Jimin asked drowning his face into the paper which he held.

Hearing the commotion Rap Monster and JungKook came towards them. Jin further searched the bag and found girl clothes in them.

'Hyung...This is not my bag. JungKook..he-', Jimin stammered.

'Are you guys stalking EXO or something', Rap Monster asked while peeping into the paper Jimin was holding.

Jimin was speechless and JungKook grasping the situation grabbed the paper from Jimin's hand and throwed it away.

All turned their head towards JungKook who was standing there innocently.

'Hyung! I...I don't know how that thing came into my bag. Maybe someone would have dropped it.', JungKook said showing his bunny teeth.

'And this?', Rap Monster asked holding the girl dress.

'It is the Coordinater Noona's dress. She wanted him to carry it.', Jimin quickly said. 'She will be going on a date wearing this dress so she wanted to keep this dress safe.'

Thanks a ton, hyung!

'Whatever! pervs', Suga said loudly from his room.

JungKook showed his thanks to Jimin with a smile while he returned it with a snare.

--------------
<Next Day>

'Did Yoona ssi come?', Baekhyun asked.

'Noooooo', D.O shouted. 'It is the 50th time you asked this question.'

'I am bored as hell', Kai said. 'It would be nice if Yoona ssi came'

'Yoona ssi! Yoona ssi! Yoona ssi! That is all I here. You guys have fallen for her so hard', D.O said with a disgust.

'Fallen?', Xuimin smiled. 'We just need company. She is at least not boring as you guys.

D.O, Chen, Lay and Sehun teamed up against the rest while Suho was practicing his vocals.

'I just wanna hear her opinion before I, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai go for a variety show.', Xuimin said with a sigh.

'Why her opinion?', Suho asked.

'About what dress to wear. She seemed to have good fashion sense.'

'Wait then we people have to deal with her?', D.O asked. 'That will be awkward'

'Yeah Yoona ssi and the world's most silent people....It would be', Beakhyun said.

'Annyeongayo~', A voice said.

The boys got excited at once and turned back.

'Yoona ssi!', Baekhyun shouted. 'We were just talking about you.'

'Oh! Wait.....you guys have to get ready! Variety show, remember?', JungKook reminded them.

'Yeah we better get ready fast', Suho said.

Soon the dorm was an utter chaos. Members were shouting for help while JungKook was helping them out. Within no time JungKook was left with Sehun, D.O, Chen and Lay.