thirty four (the end)

'Where is V, Jimin and JungKook?', Rap Monster asked looking at his watch.

'They said that they will be late...They wanted to go somewhere..now where was it?', J Hope said.

'Some Han Woo's grave', Suga said.

'Oh, that guy who used to hang with JungKook when we were trainees?', Jin asked.

'Yes, now we are going to be late without them. We have a damn award show for god's sake', Rap Monster said.

-------

'Hyung, look EXO.... The Show offs ', J-Hope said to Jin.

'I know right! One Sehun guy even tried to fight with me', Jin said. 'They have no manners'

'No..they are good persons', JungKook suddenly said, making Jin and J-Hope to look at him unbelievably.

'Ya! Do you remember, you used to hate them?', Jin asked.

'I was a fool then', JungKook said.

Jin and J-Hope exchanged glances.

He then got up and walled towards EXO, to the other members' horror.

'Hey...where are going?', Rap Monster asked.

JungKook ignored and walked. Upon reaching EXO, he politely bowed.

Suho rolled his eyes at the sight of him and walked from there, slightly hitting JungKook's shoulder.

'Hyung, what's with him?', JungKook asked.

'You know! Imagine how he will feels, after all he was the first one fall for you..I mean Yoona', Kai said.

'Thanks to Lay we all understood and forgave you', Chanyeol said.

JungKook looked behind and he saw Rap Monster frantically signalling him to come back.

Poor BTS doesn't know that he made up with EXO and is now good friends with them except of course for V and Jimin.

'Wow..I still don't understand why you doubted us.', Sehun said.

'Mianayo....I did not mean too', JungKook said.

'Can I honestly say something? I really miss Yoona ssi', Xuimin said looking at JungKook.

'Don't look at me, I am not gonna wear that dress ever again.', JungKook said.

All laughed.

'We all were fools', Baekhyun said.

'Ah, Hyung, all the best for that award.', JungKook said.

'Same to you, Let the deserving person win', Chen said.

'Let the deserving person win', JungKook repeated.

-------

'You know them?', Rap Monster asked.

'A little bit', JungKook said.

'A little bit? You were all Hyung-Hyung there', Jin said.

'How do know them?', Suga asked.

'Long story', JungKook said, winking at V and Jimin.

'Okay....Guys Time to announce the winner for The Best Artist of the year award.', the host screamed at the microphone.

All became quite while the fans silently chanted the name of their favourite artist.

JungKook prayed quietly in his mind. But all he could hear was...

BTS
BTS
BTS
BTS
BTS

'and the award goes to....'

The fan's chanting got louder.

BTS
EXO
EXO
BTS
BTS
EXO

'............GOT7', the host finished.

It was really a surprise but the fans as usual cheered for them.

JungKook was really not bothered. He felt okay as long as they did not cheat.

'Wow, those people really did win', Rap Monster said.

'Umm..what?', Jin asked.

'I told you right, about the rumour thing', Rap Monster said.

'Yeah...and it was EXO', Suga said.

'Did I tell EXO? Oops my bad...It was Got7...why am I so clumsy these days?', Rap Monster said. 'Anyway, they won... and I should I have done something'

JungKook shocking looked Jimin and V. Only one word escaped from all three's mouths,

'Shi-'

****

Aaaa...I cannot believe I completed this book. It was really hard yet fun to write this book. Hope you all liked it....

Anyway thanks to all my readers. Thanks to hose who stayed with me from the beginning and also the silent readers. You guys are so cute and awesome. Thanks for supporting my book.

And I am also deciding to write another I am a girl now book with a different story in the coming December and I wanted to ask your help.

Should it be,

Jimin × EXO

Or

Baekhyun × BTS

Please help and Annyeong~

Forever loving you,

Arika :")