five

'I am so sorry', JungKook said still searching for the owner of the voice.

Thud! Thud! Footsteps

Suho revealed himself.

'You are late!', he said again.

'I told you I am late', JungKook said annoyed.

JungKook eyes looked around Suho in search of other members but no one was in sight.

'Here, These are the schedules for tommorow. I want them to be confirmed.', Suho said throwing the papers on JungKook's face.

', Suho said throwing the papers on JungKook's face

JungKook stood there firmly. He was not going to pick those up. He hated that behavior of Suho's. Is this how he treats others?

Suddenly, a hand came and picked those papers up and gave it to JungKook.

'Forgive him for his rude behavior', Xuimin said smiling sweetly at JungKook

JungKook did not say anything, He quickly left for the door.

'If you don't mind you can work here. This room is cooler than outside. I also was feeling lonely', Xuimin said.

'Suho is not a much of a company, you see', Xuimin whispered.

JungKook was happy that at least one member was in his senses.

Suho went to the couch and turned on the T.V, while Xuimin showed JungKook his desk.

'Where are the other members?', asked JungKook.

'They are up practising the choreography for our new song. Would like coffee?', asked Xuimin.

'No, Thank you', said JungKook smiling.

'You smile beautifully ', said Xuimin as he went to the kitchen.

----------

'What? Are you sure?', Chanyeol asked.

'Yeah! That's her. She is our manager', Beakyun said.

They were walking basin to wash their faces which is drenched in sweat.

'Remembers Lee Suk was shouting at her? I wanted to see his reaction when he first knew she was going go be one of our managers', Beakhyun said laughing.

'World is so small', Chanyeol said.

-------
'Yeah! Wait a second....it is cancelled?Oh, postponed... Tomorrow? Ok! Thank you', JungKook said keeping down the receiver.

Now only one more phone call to go. He know understood how hard the work for a manger was. Suho was watching T.V while Xuimin was drinking his coffee and reading a book. JungKook punched the numbers in the phone.

'I just called to confirm about tommorow's shooting, I.....', JungKook stopped. He could not even hear is own voice because of the T.V sound.

Suho had increased the volume.
Bapo! JungKook thought and left the room.
He punched the numbers again and confirmed the last schedule. Now he has to monitor the member's diet and he can go back home.

While going towards the door he bumped.

'You guys are always bumping each other', A voice said.

JungKook looked up to see Beakhyun and Chanyeol standing, smiling at him.

'I am sorry', JungKook said.

'So, you are our manager?', Chanyeol asked scanning JungKook's whole body.

'Waeyo? Is there something wrong?', JungKook asked.

'We never had a beautiful manager, you see.', Chanyeol said as he shot a smile at JungKook.

'Hey! Guys', someone said.

Chen, Lay and Kai joined them.

'Nice meeting you! We heard about you, American girl', Chen said.

'My name is Yoona', JungKook said.

'What Americano?', asked Kai.

'Long story', said Baekhyun

All of them went inside with JungKook at the last.

'Where is D.O and Sehun?', asked Xuimin as he greeted them.

'They will be joining us soon', Kai said.

All of them sat on he big couch with Suho while JungKook was asked to sit on a chair beside them. JungKook was going through the dinner list.

'BTS, the most popular boy band in korea and have successfully found their place in the 'Best Artist' award's nomination lists.', The T.V announcer read.

'They are overrated', Suho said.
All members nodded in acceptance.

'No, they are not', JungKook said, still with his face down at the list.

'Yes they are.... All you need is a meme lord, boy with no jams and one adult who hates snakeu to become famous!', Suho pointed out.

JungKook was boiling inside.

'So, You are an ARMY?', Kai asked.

'One second....', JungKook pretended that he had a phone call.

He ran to the door, pounding heavily, he was so mad inside. He wished that his members were there. He felt so lonely but he had a mission to complete. He cannot let his emotions to take over, he has to fight, bring the truth out.

While he held the door knob he heard a voice,

'Hyung! Why are you making me do this? Ok! I will do it..... I had a dream, I dreamt of a ghost', someone said in a cute voice.

JungKook turned with his hand still on the knob. He saw Sehun and D.O but he has never seen Sehun act like that. Jungkook burst into laughter.

'What is so funny?', Sehun asked regaining his old self. He then opened the door and went inside followed by D.O while JungKook was still laughing.

He then went inside. The members were watching a movie and did not even notice that he entered. He packed all of his things. He said his greeting to the members.

'Will you be safe, it is almost night', Chen said.

'Are you asking her to stay then?', said Suho in a grumpy voice, before JungKook could answer.

JungKook glared furiously at Suho.

'Bye', He said.

The day was over. He was finally at relief. He walked towards the the main door, he took a deep breath.
'The air is so fresh', he said.

As he took a step outside, someone grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a car.

'Hey! Stop', JungKook said as he tried to look at the person's face. 'Wait! Suho?'