twenty one

'...and the people debuting this year will be Jungkook, J Hope, Jimin, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga and V.'

A lot of cheering was heard in the room.

Jungkook turned back to see his best friend, his smile faded upon seeing his sad friend. His friend got up and walked out of the room.

'Han Wo-'

'Jungkook come here... They want to see us', Jimin said to Jungkook.

Bang PD was waiting for them. Upon seeing the young, vibrant boys he stood up and congratulated them. He explained everything to the boys and successfully made them to sign the contract.

'.....V, Jungkook, Jimin. Wait here!',Bang PD said as other boys left the room.

They obeyed him politely.

'Actually...Boys..Ahem!', Bang Pd hesitated. 'Y...your place initially belongs to Han Woo.. He was supposed to debut instead of you three'

All the 3 were shocked hearing it. The waited patiently for him to explain.

'I agree Han Woo is really talented, he is a mixture of you three but.....he.. He is not that good looking, as you know. His whole career can be destroyed due to this. So, I am planning to debut him the next year.', Bang PD explained. 'So, instead of him we are selecting you three who was has his best qualities, Jungkook's dance skills, Jimin's Voice and V's song writing skills. But my only request to you guys is to explain about this to Han Woo! '

The three boys left with a long face. They went to the nearby room to sit and talk. They were totally devastated.

'So, shall I call Han Woo?', Jungkook said. 'Let's all sit and decide after that'

There was a moment of silence before V stepped in to speak.

'No... Guys I know I sound like the bad guy but let's not tell this to Han Woo. Let's hide this from him', V said.

'Hyun-', Jungkook started.

'Yes, Jungkook.... Let's all do what V says. If we tell this to Han Woo, it can further hurt him. And... I', Jimin started to tear up. 'If I don't debut this year, my parents will not allow me to become an idol which you know is my dream.'

'Please Jungkook, I know Han Woo is your best friend but still...', V drifted off.

'I...hyung... I', Jungkook was caught in a tight spot. He did not what to tell.

----------

'What?', Jungkook asked.

'I told you, I L I K E Y O U', Chanyeol spelled out the word.

'Are you serious?', Jungkook asked getting quite used to this.

'Yes I am', Chanyeol said a little hurt with Jungkook's reaction.

'I already have a boy-'

'I don't care', Chanyeol said motioning his finger at Jungkook. 'Wow Yoona ssi, you are such a liar. Do you know what is my specialty? I can spot liars real quick'

Wow! Great....

'So?', Chanyeol asked hopefully.

'I dont know.... I have to consider you, Baekhyun and Suho.... It isn't an easy task', Jungkook said while inside he was about to burst out laughing.

'Baekhyun and Suho?', Chanyeol asked shocked. 'Did they confess too?'

'Yes, they did', Jungkook said. 'Then, I will be going.'

Jungkook bowed to the gaint and went back to the room. In the corner of his eyes he could see Chanyeol experiencing a little heart attack. He wasn't going to care about anyone confessing to him.

---------

Baekhyun was walking to his favorite spot when he saw Yoona searching for something, she looked suspicious. And as he predicted, she went to the design room.

Her and freakin file.

Baekhyun followed silently towards the door and peeped in, he saw a figure in the shadows going through the drawers. Enough is enough, Baekhyun was loosing his paitence and thus he walked towards her.

'What are you doing?', Baekhyun asked as his eyes slowly adjusted to the dimly lit room.

He could see Yoona jerk in fear.

'Nothing, I....', Yoona said as she trembled. 'I will leave then' Yoona bowed to the and tried to leave.

Baekhyun pulled her and slammed her in the wall. There was nothing but silence when both their eyes met. Yoona couldn't protest as Baekhyun had her entirely locked her with his two arms.

'The file...', Baekhyun's voice faded. 'Why the hell you are after it?'

'I...', Yoona could feel a lump in the throat. She was quite helpless.

'Hyung?', A voice called for Baekhyun from behind.

A tall figure stepped turned on the lights. Yoona had to blink the eyes a few times to get adjusted to the light.

'Sehun?', Baekhyun asked in surprise.

'What are you doing?', Sehun asked as Baekhyun moved back from Yoona.

Baekhyun blushed hard, he couldn't answer anything.

'Yoona ssi, come with me...', Sehun said as he pulled her with him.

Yoona looked back at the sad Baekhyun, who motioned his hand to a drawer by his side.

*****
Hola!

It's been a long time isn't it? 😄

This chapter's dedication goea to my dear friend HOPERIAL please go check out her book, A BTS's fanfic, Starbucks 😍 ☕ which currently now is unpublished for editing but please check it out when it is republished, it is awesome. I loved the book. Please give the story lots of love.

So, the other day I was checking my inbox when I got a message from kookie_is_taes telling that they searched for Han Woo in google and got images of idols eating some meat. Out of curiosity I too searched for it and lol to my surprise, Han Woo is Korean Beef! 😂😂
Actually a man's nickname in a drama was Han Woo so I named the character after him, never knew what it really meant.

Bye bye.