seven

JungKook's POV

I do not know what is more irritating, Juice falling all over you or meeting your boss while you are dressed up like a girl. Congrats to me, I faced both.

Looking like a total potato, I ran away from the meeting. Now, I am in this room wiping the juice stains.

 Now, I am in this room wiping the juice stains

'Looks beautiful', I said aloud.

I sat on the couch with my mind debating whether or go in again or not. Did Bang-PD nim recognize me? Or did he think it was just a ugly girl who is clumsy? Either way I felt so embarssed.

Why did I have to bring myself this trouble? Do I really need to do this? So, what if EXO is going to cheat and win?

Even though I was asking these questions, I knew the answers well. I and other members worked hard. We all idols work hard day and night, without sleeping, without eating, without having fun but then someone comes and steal our price which we all deserve equally.

This made me really angry! I am not going to let them do this.

'You were here'

I turned back to see Kai panting with his hands on his knees. He was holding a tissue in one hand.

'Kai....', I exclaimed.

He came closer to me and handed my the tissue.

'Here you go, Are you ok?', He was saying. 'Thank goodness, I found you.'

'Thank you, Kai', I said smiling. He smiled back.

'Come back when you done.', He said as he left. What a gentleman!

I wiped all the stains. I decided to go back. I still couldn't believe EXO is using cheap methods when they are filled with gentlemen except one. Maybe someone was forcing them? I don't know. I just have to find out. I covered my face with a mask so people cannot recognize.

I walked down to the meeting room. The meeting was about to start. I sat at the staff table. As usual meeting was boring. I almost dozed off at the middle. Before I could notice the meeting came to a end and all of the idols were heading to the lounge were the buffet was spread.

I wasn't having an appetite so I sat. I saw Jin gobbling up near me.

'Pig', I said accidentally aloud

Jin stared at me furiously with the food still in his mouth.

'Excuse me?', Jin said, after swallowing the food.

'Oh my gosh...I am so sorry', I said quickly.

He slammed his fork on the desk and came near me.

'Pig?', He asked.

'Can't anyone say a truth', A voice came from behind.

I saw Sehun standing behind me.

'Aish..', Jin said. 'Ya...What did you say now?'

I blocked Sehun and thus stopping a fight.

'It was my fault.', I said to Sehun and then turned to Jin. 'I am sorry'

What was happening now? My own team member was against me and a rival is helping me.

'Yeah whatever', Sehun said and left as I was continuously apologizing to Jin.

'Hyung, who is this girl', V asked coming from behind.

'God knows!', Jin said as he pushed V away and left.

'Pretty', V said while giving me a smile.

Flirtatious Crocodile!

'Yoona ssi Let's go', Sehun said.
I left with EXO.

In the car, I was reminding them their schedules. They all looked very tried. I was feeling tried too.

I have to gain their trust. I wished things were a little easier.

The car dropped me in the BigHit entertainment building on the way. Then I did the usual job of removing the makeup and changing the dress. I massaged my shoulders a bit and walked upstairs to the room.

I went inside.

'JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!', I heard Bang PD-nim shouting.

I am dead!

*****
Thank you guys for reading. I am sorry that this chapter was a bit shorter, I am having a fever you see.
Who is still screaming that BTS won???