thirty (1)

'Ya tell me, you are not gonna fool anyone, anymore', J-Hope shakes JungKook's body vigorously.

'Hyung!', JungKook pulls himself away from J-Hope. 'I told you, nothing is wrong'

'Hey, JungKook calm down and talk to us, what is wrong with you?', Jin puts his arm on JungKook's shoulder.

JungKook pushes Jin's arm away and runs away from the room. He closes the door behind him.

'What's wrong with that kid?', NamJoon brushes his hair.

'I don't know, but one thing is sure, he is hidding something from us.', Suga replied.

'Hyung, if I am allowed to say something...', Jimin asked.

'Yeah, continue', Jin said.

'I believe he will tell you soon, just wait', Jimin said smiling.

'Okay, let's test my patiency', J-Hope said.

--------

JungKook runs away from the building, suddenly he realizes he is JungKook, an idol who doesn't have the liberty to walk in public.

He goes back to the store room to transform into Yoona. He then runs away in the rain.

He goes to a hidden bridge. Yes, it is hidden between the woods. No one knows that there is a bridge. It is in a forbidden area where the locals believe there is a ghost. JungKook discovered the bridge when he once ran away from his home.

He comes there whenever he was sad. But that was years ago, before he was an idol.

Drenched in rain, JungKook sat down on the bridge, crouching

Drenched in rain, JungKook sat down on the bridge, crouching. He extended hands to hug his body from the coldness. He hung his head down.

His tears mixed with the rain water and flowed down the bridge. He felt like he had no one. He felt as if he is betraying his Hyungs. He felt as if the world wasn't fair.

He started crying, silently, wishing he would disappear.

'Oh my god, Yonna ssi. Is that you?'

JungKook looked up wiping his years with his sweater. After looking clearly he saw Xuimin standing there with a umbrella. He sat before him.

'Why are you crying are you okay?', he asked

JungKook went forward and threw his hands around Xuimin and cried more, hugging him. He wanted someone to pacify him.

'It's okay, you have me', Xuimin patted JungKook.

Suddenly JungKook felt very sorry for EXO. He had been cheating them.

'I am sorry', JungKook said getting up, Xuimin followed him. 'It's just no one likes me'

Xuimin went forward and removed his jacket and put it around JungKook.

'Who said no one likes you? I like you, no I love you', Xuimin said, smiling at him.

*****
It's a short chapter, A part 1 of chapter 30. Next chapter will be published tomorrow.

It is dedicated to my sweet unnie khadeeja1101 , I hope you are okay :)

And guys remember when you think you don't have anyone caring about you, there is always a Xuimin with an umbrella for you.