twenty

'ugh!?', Jungkook want sure if he heard it right.

He went back and checked who called him. A annoyed expression spread over his face.

'Lee Suk...Not funny! Dumbass', Jungkook said.

He could hear some giggling on the other side.

'Got you! Liar.... You totally fell for it', Lee Suk said.

'No... It' s just that a lot has happened within this few weeks', He said with a loud sigh.

'Hey! The thing is... I am coming back tomorrow. I will be able to help you get the file.', Lee Suk said.

'No thanks, I got the file!', Jungkook said with a sniff. 'And the hyungs-'

'.....'

What the! Did Lee Suk just hung the phone? This dude is just....

He took a deep breath and was thinking about the yesterday.

Suddenly, a row of memories flooded inside Jungkook. 2 idiots fell in love with him, he did not know whether to laugh at them or pity them.

'I... Like....You', Baekhyun said while he was embracing Jungkook.

Jungkook pushed him away and ran from there. The last thing he remembers was bursting out laughing at the fool.

Jungkook sighed at the memory, he hoped everything becomes alright.

-------

'Why was she after this?', Baekhyun said as he held the confidential file in his hand.

He was real quick in exchanging the another file with the file Yoona was holding, when he saved her.

Now he heart beat increased as he opened the file. He did not want Yoona to turn into a robber nor a spy. He just hoped that this wasn't anything important.

Confidential

THIS FILE CONTAINS THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXO MEMBER'S SUITS, WHICH ARE TO WORN FOR THE UPCOMING CEREMONY FOR THE BEST ARTIST AWARD.
.....

Baekhyun sighed in relief as he kept the file down without further reading it. But one question taunted his mind,
Why did she want this?
He decided to find out the truth.

-------
'No this is not the file', Jungkook exclaimed as he turned the papers rapidly. 'This can't be.'

V and Jimin stood there with their hands crossed. Their patiency had a limit.

'Jungkook!', Jimin said as he pulled the file away from him. 'Let's stop this, OK!?'

'Let them win, who cares? As long as we are loved by our fans, that is enough', V said and kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

'I AM DOING BECAUSE OF HAN WOO!', Jungkook shouted while pushing V's hand away. Tear flowed down on the younger one's eyes.

The other couldn't help but watch. They were shocked, to be specific.

'H.. H...an woo?', Jimin asked.

V went forward and lifted Jungkook up by catching his collar.

'Jungkook! Wake up.... He is dead. We couldn't save him. Doing this won't help him.', V said.

'Yes, it will. We can't let anyone win in an unfair way. Just like we did to Han Woo.', Jungkook ran to the door. 'I don't know if you guys are guilty. But I must repay the death of Han Woo in any cost'

The door closed behind Jungkook, leaving the other two in despair.

------

'Chanyeol! What happened to you?', D.O asked looking at the troubled latter.

'Nothing!', Chanyeol said lost in thoughts.

'Ya....This is not about me... It is about my friend OK?', he said.

'Um... I am all ears.'

'My friend thinks he has a crush on a certain girl but again he is not too sure.'
'What do you mean by not too sure?'

'Actually, he met the girl recently. Isn't it wrong for him to like the girl so fast? Should he confess to her or should he wait more?'

'Wait... Let's see... I am not too sure but I think confessing will be a good choice. You said he thinks he likes her right? It is better to confess to the girl and get to know her more than waiting for some time and letting anyone else steal her. Wait! Is she pretty? '

'She is really pretty!'

'Then it is fine... I think it is better for that friend to confess as you know pretty girls have many men following them. He has to be fast!'

'Dude...That's awesome. You sound like an expert. I hope that friend will follow it... No, I am sure he will follow it.'

'But...I don't know why but Baekhyun hyung too asked me the same thing about his friend, aren't you sure that the friend is the same gu-'

The door opened revealing Yoona a.k.a Jungkook.

'I am sorry I have to leave', Chanyeol said to D.O

'Yoona ssi come with me', Chanyeol said.

D.O watched Chanyeol dragging confused Yoona with a puzzled look.

*****
Yay! Finished the chapter at last.

And *Drum rolls* this chapter's dedication goes to a special person, VKook_YunJae_trash for those lovely comments which made my day. Thank you so much! <3 😊

Ah guys... I love reading your comments which I really appreciate. You sincerity and sweetness is so pure. Please don't feel shy or feel burdened to drop comments. I will be rooting for the comment squad 😀😉

Bye~