nine

'Hyung! You can't come', JungKook shouted.

'Why are you shouting?', J hope said as the smile on his face faded.

'I..that..', JungKook stammered.

'We just wanted to help you, is that wrong?', Jimin asked, disappointed.

'No, I did not mean that. I am sorry', Jungkook said after seeing the sad looks on their faces.

'Okay then let's go..', Rap Monster said dragging JungKook.

'We are so gald you are OK! We all wanted to help you', Jin said.

'Nah! I just came to buy the Kumamon doll on the way', Suga said.

JungKook was sweating so badly. He did not know what to do.

'Namjoon hyung? I think my friend will be uncomfortable seeing you all', Jungkook said to Rap monster as they were walking towards the car.
'And people would recognize us if we all go. I will always wear a mask while meeting him or just hide my face'

'Don't worry Jungkook, I know what to do. Any way, where is the place?', Rap monster said.

What place Should I tell? What place?

'Seoul hospital!', Jungkook said at once, without thinking.

'Ok', Rap Monster said and all got into the car.

Oh my god! What was I thinking, why did I say that place?

Soon all were in the car and Jin started the car.
'Did Bang PD-nim agree for all of us to go there?', JungKook asked Jimin who sat next to him.

'He would never allow us, we just stole the car key and said that we had a dance practice, to cover our absence.', Jimin whispered.

Oh Sht...

------------

Tringg~ Tringg~

'Hello? What do you want?', Lee Suk said annoyed.

'Lee Suk! I am in a big trouble. My members wants to see my sick Friend!!', Jungkook said panicking.

'Oh...Wait! What? Are you mad? Stop them instead of talking to me', Lee Suk shouted.

'I tried, too bad. I can't stop them. We are on the way to Seoul Hospital. Suga wanted a doll so we are in the shop and I sneaked out to talk to you, we will reach there in 30 mins.', Jungkook said. 'You have to help me.'

'What? How am I supposed to help you? JuKook...I..'

'Jungkook we have to leave', Someone said in the background.

'Bye, Rap Monster just called me. Help me please...', Jungkook said.

Before Lee Suk could answer, the phone ended. Lee Suk knew exactly what Jungkook wants him to do and he will definetly not do that!

----------
Jungkook's heart beat rapidly as the hospital neared.

Rap Monster had told him the plan. First Jungkook will go to his friend's room and phone others. Then, Jimin and Jin will leave, followed by Rap Monster and Suga. At last V and Jhope will come. By this way, people won't recognize them. They all had their masks so covering their faces won't be a problem.

At last the car reached the hospital and JungKook got down and slowly walked inside. He did not know where to go or what do do. He was just simply walking.

Tringg~ Tringg~

Why were the hyungs so impatient?

'JuKook? Are you in the hospital?', Lee Suk asked innocently.

'Yes, to meet my sick friend', Jungkook shouted with anger.

'Then, come to room 34', Lee Suk said and ended the call.

It took some time for JungKook to realize that Lee Suk came to his rescuse. He ran to room 34 and saw Lee Suk in the patient dress with an apple in his mouth.

'How..Ho..', JungKook said panting.

'I had an idea, I just acted as if I had a stomach ache and ended up here. Now you better pay the treatment fee', Lee Suk said annoyed.

'What? Did people believe that? You call this an idea?', JungKook said laughing.

'Then what? Would people believe if I poured ketchup in my stomach and told I was stabbed?, Lee Suk said.

Bapo!

'Aresaeo, Now let me call the members', JungKook said and pulled his phone from the pant's pocket.

'Wait, They will be wasting time here and I am afraid I would mess up. So, Just call them and let that I am sleeping. They can just come and look at me and go', Lee Suk said.

JungKook agreed and called the members. Soon, Jin and Jimin arrived. He explained just as Lee Suk told, they were disappointed. Soon, all the members came.

They took a peep at the sleeping sick friend and told JungKook that he should take good care of him.

'Come Jungkook let's leave', V said.

'No, I have to take care of him. Please, you guys can leave first', JungKook said politely.

All the members left.

--------------
'We were wrong, JungKook was not lying. The friend looked pretty sick', Suga said.

'He never lied in the first place.', Jin said. 'Why do think JungKook lied?'

'Never mind. I think it is better for him the focus on his personal matters for some time.', J Hope said. 'We misunderstood him.'

'Now that we have seen, we should help JungKook. I think his friend will be uncomfortable if we help him directly.', Jimin said.

---------------
'Did they believe? Did I mess things up?', Lee Suk asked.

'Nope, you did fine. Even though I really hate lying. This is for a good thing.', JungKook explained.

The two of them laughed for minutes recalling the incident.

JungKook looked at the time, 9.30pm.

'I am dead.', JungKook said.

'What?', Lee Suk asked with a puzzled look.

After a moment of silence both of them shouted at once,

'EXO!!!'

*******
Hey guys!! Just one Question,
How's it so far?
Anyway, Just a little spoiler on the next chapter..... (IDK, you can even ignore it if you want)

Here comes it,

Warned you.

JungKook goes on a date!!!
With whom, how and why? Check in next chapter, this friday....