twenty eight

Suho looked at JungKook softly. JungKook did not know what to do, he started to stammer.

'What is happening?', Suho asked Se Kyung, there was anger in his tone.

Se Kyung smiled before saying,
'Well sad news, Yoona ssi here is a spy'

'Spy?', Suho looked at helpless JungKook.

'Yes, she and Lee Suk ssi were talking something about a file and...and..she was angry...she said something about D.O-'

'Come on Yoona ssi, let's leave', Suho said ignoring Se Kyung.

'But..But', Se Kyung looked shocked.

Suho left without waiting for anyone. JungKook followed him.

'Looks like she misunderstood', JungKook looked at Suho.

'Like I did that time thinking your brother as your boyfriend.', He continued, laughing.

'Ah..yes', JungKook said, smiling.

They came across D.O in the hallway.

'Yoona ssi, come with me', D.O said.

'Umm sorry, do you mind me leaving first?', JungKook said to Suho.

Suho silently nodded, but anyone could see his eyes saying no.

'Thanks', JungKook said and followed D.O.

------------

'Umm...need any help?', JungKook asked, a little hopefully.

'Actually, I do!', D.O said as he opened the door before him. 'Can you sort out these?'

Before JungKook lay a huge pile of goodies. Fan Gifts!

'How should I sort out?', JungKook asked.

'Into like Eatables, Letters, Toys and other stuff, these are for me', D.O said proudly.

JungKook walked inside and started arranging out things, his plan was to make D.O talk as he did his work.

'So, tell me have you ever thought of doing something a little far from the boundary for winning something?', JungKook asked, getting D.O's attention.

'Like what?', D.O asked, quite confused.

'Illegal stuff'

D.O started laughing. 'EXO don't need illegal stuff to win, We are always at the top.'

'But there is competition. Take BTS, they are doing a good job.'

'But again I individually cannot take any decision, whatever it may be'

'So, what if your boss says?'

'Then, I guess I don't have an option.'

JungKook just sorted gifts out when D.O finished. JungKook wanted to do it slowly so he can push D.O more to saying the truth but turns out he was unfortunate.

'What should I do with these now?', JungKook asked.

'Just leave them on the table', D.O said. ' And if you want you can take those eatables with you'

JungKook was gald D.O said that, he was literally starving. Those muffins he had earlier was not helping.

-----------
JungKook left for his home with a bag full of food. He already phoned his Hyungs to inform about dinner. He looked at the bag again, his mouth was already watering.

'JungKook, Come fast, We are starving.', J-Hope shouted.

'Okay, Okay', JungKook said his clothes in his secret drawer.

'Wow, where did you get all these from?', Jin asked as he set the table.

'My friend gave me these', JungKook said.

Rap Monster took the dishes out when suddenly a letter fell on his lap. He opened it and read out loud,

'D.O oppa I love you and I know you love Sushi, so here you go!?'

'What the hell?', suga asked.

'I...', JungKook stammered .

*****
Short chap, I know.
Think as a little starter, main dish ahead ;)