eight

'Look....I understand but this was very important. One day! JungKook ah..one day! Is you friend that sick? I don't want to hurt you feelings..... It is not like I am stopping you from doing something good....'

The rest was just 'blah..blah...blah' for JungKook. The typical boss talk bored him a lot, he looked at the other members, some were standing with a blank expression and others had a concerned look.
Bang Pd-nim and JungKook were sitting in the couch face-to-face. Others were standing behind Bang Pd-nim

And Bang Pd-nim in one word is IMPOSSIBLE!! He is that boss material. No one can ever say no to him unless you need a day full of him just advising to you.

JungKook kept nodding and pretended to understand but in reality his words were just a blur for him.

After few minutes, JungKook found himself lying on the couch. The members gathered around him.

'JungKook....', Rap Monster started.

'Not now, hyung. I need some rest!', JungKook said.

'It isn't nice to interrupt someone', Suga advised.

'I am not in the mood for more advices, hyung! I am regretting what I did earlier so please give me a break.', JungKook said very moodily.

'Wa...You are just unbelievable!', Rap monster said and he pushed others to leave the room.

'Ya..Ya..Leave him alone', Jin said before other members could talk to him.

JungKook closed his eyes. He heard the members leave.

Peace! At last....

Time was almost 12pm and JungKook was fast asleep.

---------------------

'Ya..Ya... Get up!'

'JungKook....JungKook', V was shaking JungKook to wake him up.

'Mom.... 2 more mins....', Jungkook said sleepily.

'It is Taehyung not your mom, baby boy', J Hope said laughing across the rom.

JungKook was brushed back to reality by V and J Hope. He got up and went to brush his teeth. While in the other room Rap Monster was gathering all the members.

'This is really important and make sure you lips are sealed over this issue', Rap Monster said in a whispering tone.

'What??', Suga asked. 'Is it about Kookie?'

 'Is it about Kookie?'