Intrødüctiøn

Hey all!!

If you are reading this, welcome to my new Lord Of The Rings fanfic!

I don't plan on writing anymore stories based on the trilogy after this, so I want to make my last one a banger!

First of all, here are some facts on our main character:

Her name is Robin and she will be based on Robin Hood.

She is 100% human, but likes to consider herself as 25% hotness, 25% genius, and 50% awesomeness.

She is 19 years old

She works alone, but that may change by the end of the story (;

It is rare to see Robin serious, but when she is something must be very, very wrong.

Love is not a topic Robin often thinks about as she is young and finds it restraining. Therefore, I don't think I'll be incorporating a love interest.

One of Robins main weaknesses is that she gets too fond of people (in a friendship way).

She has mastered the art of making an entrance.

Lastly, Robin will be portrayed by queen Marie Avgeropoulos!

I was contemplating writing this story in only 3rd person as it would be a lot easier, but I've decided to do a mix between 3rd person and Robin's P

I was contemplating writing this story in only 3rd person as it would be a lot easier, but I've decided to do a mix between 3rd person and Robin's P.O.V as first person makes you feel more connected to the character, and Robin will be too awesome not to feel like you're BFFL's with.

I also don't think that this story will reach as many reads as my others, but even if I only have that one loyal reader who sticks around til the end, then I'm happy. And if that's you, let's be friends (:

Lastly, most of the plot and characters in this story belong to J. R. R. Tolkien, and the character Robin Hood belongs to whoever came up with him (I did my research but couldn't find anything), and I have put my own twist on each. I love both Robin Hood and Lord Of the Rings, and I came up with the idea of incorporating both stories on my own.

So that's it for the introduction, and I hope you enjoy my story!

Book created on the 7/5/17.

(First updates will be slow as I finish off my other stories)