† Chp. VII †

Chapter soundtrack: 'All The Small Things' by Blink-182.

† Chp. VII †

 VII †

___

Waking up in an overly comfortable bed within an elven kingdom is weird, but finding yourself laying next to two curly haired hobbits is even weirder.

Although, it's quite the relief when you realise that your clothes have remained in the same location since the night before, and Robin's mind does not want to wonder into thinking what it would have been like otherwise.

Robin stirs, attempting to sit up as Pippin holds onto her torso with a death grip. Merry lays on the other side, his back firmly pressed against her ribs. It is quite the odd scenario.

Finally, with much effort, Robin successfully escapes the sheets of the bed without awakening the halflings. Although, it is admitibly pretty hard to wake two hobbits who guzzled themselves unconscious with elven booze.

"Well, that's one way to get close with your fellowship." Robin snorts, sliding out of the silver dress and back into her leather pants and grey top, hopping around like a one legged duck as she struggles to wriggle into her bottoms. After tugging on her boots and slipping on her leather jacket, Robin goes to tie up her thick mop, before remembering that her locks have already been styled.

With the turn of a heel, the eager outlaw takes a step in the direction of the door, before being startled by the pop of a voice.

"Ahh my head! The sun is burning a quarry into my head!" Pippin whines, shoving a pillow over his eyes.

"Oh shut it Pip, there's nothing valuable to find in there anyway." Merry retorts, stirring beneath the sheet.

Robin snorts at his remark, bringing Pippin back to life as he suddenly sits up. At first he furrows his eyebrows, then a look of realisation strikes his features as his face lights up with excitement.

"Oh my, Merry! We slept with the one and only Robin Hood!"

Robin's eyebrows raise at this exclamation, and she can't help but let a chuckle escape from her lips at the absurdity of his words.

"Yeah, you might want to rephrase it if you're going to pronounce it to all of Middle Earth." She remarks with a grin, before exiting out of the room and leaving the hobbits to sort themselves.

Robin is already running half an hour late to the departure of the fellowship, and she can only imagine how much longer the hungover halflings will take.

"The Ringbearer is setting out on the quest of Mount Doom and you who travel with him, no oath nor bond is laid to go further than you w-"

"Don't worry, I'm here! The master warrior has arrived!"

Elrond raises his eyebrow as he is interrupted by Robin, who hastily makes her way towards the fellowship, slipping herself next to Legolas as she joins the posse.