† Chp. XXXVI †

† Chp. XXXVI †

 XXXVI †

___

She was 15 years old when she decided stealing from others was dishonorable.

"It's your turn to be the raider." The young girl stated, smirking towards her blonde friend. "Eomer and I will be the distraction."

Eowyn huffed, before nodding in agreement.

"Fine."

The three sat in close proximity within a quiet alley, keeping their voices low in order to prevent their conversation from reaching unwanted ears.

"So, run us through the plan mastermind." The young girl spoke with a subtle grin.

This robbery was not their first. In fact, the trio had spent a rather long time using the tactics in which Eretria had taught to steal particular treats from many of Edoras' stalls. They had grown to find a great thrill in the unlawful deed, aswell as a reward of free items.

Although, in honour of her brother's legacy, the young girl and her two companions would always gift their steals to the city's less privileged civilians.

And a great team the trio made, for Eowyn was incredibly smart, therefore she planned the layout of their raidings. Eretria taught the tactics which contribute to the art of stealing, and Eomer worked as the muscles.

"Eretria, you approach the stand and spark up a conversation with Miss Roberts about her pastries. Eomer, act like you're trying to grab her attention, then somehow fall into Mr Grimbly's fruit stand." Eowyn ordered, her brows furrowed as they usually did when the blonde girl created plots. "Whilst everyone is distracted, I'll steal some of her pastries and stuff them into my bag."

The two listeners nodded.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Eretria remarked with a wide grin.

The trio stepped out from the alley, and the young girl approached Miss Robert's bakery stand. She reached out, gingerly picking up one of her cinnamon muffins.

"Get your dirty fingers off my cakes." Miss Robert's barked, narrowing her eyes towards the young girl.

Eretria placed the muffin back down, raising her brows at the elderly woman. The wispy haired lady had always displayed a hot head.

"Oh, my friend's birthday is coming up, and I was thinking of baking her something special. I was just looking at your muffins for inspiration." Eretria explained with her best attempt at a sweet voice. "Your cakes are always overpriced, so there's no chance in buying any with these empty pockets."

Miss Robert's thin lips supressed into a straight line.

"My cakes are baked with love and delicacy, they are well worth their price!" She retorted with her thick accent.