Game On.

Happy Saturday! Enjoy.

outfit on side --->

When someone leaves you always expect them to come back. At least that's what we hope for...what I hope for. Once upon a time there was a girl name Jamie. She was innocent and pure and fun. Then she met a guy...a good guy? She hoped so. She ended up falling in love with this guy and after showing that love she woke up to find the guy gone. She thought, maybe he had to do something! He'll be back! But she waited...and waited. Days passed...weeks...then months. After months passed she just gave up on his return. But the wound was still fresh, and it hurt...so bad.

So now, I'm sitting on my bed, hands trembling, anger and sadness fuming from me. I won't cry though. I will not cry. I bite the inside of my mouth to stop from showing any emotion.

"Jamie?" Rick grabbed my hand. I flinched a little but let him hold on. I continued to stare ahead not making contact with Rick. "Jamie." I slowly turned my head and looked at him. "Talk to me." He whispered.

"Why is he coming home?" My voice sounded so hoarse and low.

"He didn't give a lot of details...but he did ask about you. I didn't tell him you moved yet." He traced circles in my hand waiting for me to say something.

"When?" I looked at him. Why the hell would Sean be coming back after almost two years? Why would he just pop back up?

"In about two months..."

I nodded and sniffed my nose standing off the bed. I stretched out my body and let out a breath. I need a release. I don't want to be here right now. I need to be a rebel for the night. "Let's go somewhere." I forced a little smile. Rick looked uncertain and was eyeing me.

"Jamie, are you ok? I know you need to talk about this." He raised both his eyebrows. I shook my head and walked to my closet. I began flicking through clothes on the rack.

"I'm fine, Rick. Seriously. I just...need to clear my mind." I gave him a reassuring smile. Just then an idea popped into my head. I dashed to my phone and scrolled through my contact list. I found the number I wanted and called.

"Hey there, beautiful."

"Hey Steph." I chuckled, knowing he cringed at the nick name.

"What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you guys were doing anything tonight. Anything involving cars." I said slowly. The line was quiet for a moment, and I almost lost hope.

"Actually, yes. You should come through." I could hear the smile in his voice. "Someone will be happy to see you, and I'm not talking about me." He sang. I laughed and shook my head. "I'll text you the place and be there in about an hour and a half." I agreed and hung up.

"Get dressed Rick, we're going out!" I smiled. He looked hesitant but got up anyway.

I walked back into my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans that snug a little to me. I grabbed my black low dipped tank top and some sneakers. Once I changed I found my maroon beanie. I finished up and saw Rick standing ready by my bedroom door. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans, a long sleeve white shirt that fit him perfectly. His muscles really popped out. Yes I'm checking out my best friend.

"Do I look good?" He asked, striking poses.

"Yes you do." I nodded. He laughed and tugged my arm to lead me out the room. I closed my bedroom quietly. I'm not sure where Eric and his hooligans are. After I left earlier I heard them outside for a while but then after the news I just blocked everything out. The house was quiet so I assumed they left to go somewhere or maybe to Trevor's house.