A Night to Remember-HSM had it wrong-

Sean--> The beautiful Paul Wesley <3 picture on side

Jamie

“Oh how I missed you baby.” He said. His voice sending shivers down my body. My bottom lip begins to quiver and I stand mouth open gaping into the mirror. I slowly turn until I am face to face with this beautiful devil.

                “Sean?” I whimper.

                “Jamie.” He says, with an innocent smile on his face.

I close my eyes and open them a couple times just to make sure the alcohol hasn’t gone to my head. He shouldn’t be here. He can’t be here! How did he even know where I was or that I moved? Rick would never tell him. He knows how much this would have hurt me. Sean should be on a different continent right now!

I continue to just stare at him not speaking a word. I’m lost at words I don’t know what to say. He’s watching my every move with his intense eyes. I can’t help but shift uncomfortably with him watching me like I’m a prey. He looks…good. He has only changed a little but that’s what the years will do to you. His brown hair is brushed up in his common hairstyle. His outfit is a red shirt and blue jeans. His face still angelic, his skin like the sun kissed him. His lips still looked smooth-but no. I still hate him. I will always hate him. With both of us just standing here in silence I begin to get annoyed. He takes the shot to speak first.

                “You look different. Still beautiful.” He laughs lightly. I keep a straight face not showing any emotion. I can feel myself ready to cry. But I won’t-I can’t cry in front of him. Not anymore. I’m glad I find my voice to speak, otherwise we would just be standing here all night.

                “What are you doing here Sean?” I breathed. My voice now sounding broken and vulnerable. He took a step forward and I quickly stepped back. He frowned a little at my shakiness.

                “I came to see you.”

                “You’re not supposed to be here. Rick said you wouldn’t be back for at least two months.” My voice becoming sterner.

                “There was a change of plans. And I wanted to see you…You moved. Why?” His eyes narrowed at the end of his statement.

                “Family reasons.” I don’t have to explain myself to him. No way. My heart is already accelerating out of my chest. I’m lucky if I don’t pass out. “How did you find me?”

                “That was easy baby.” He smiled. “You know Rick isn’t really good at hiding addresses around the house. I mean come on it’s basically on our fridge.” He laughed. I didn’t move.

                “Does Rick know you’re here?” I question, not knowing to be worried or not.

                “No. He doesn’t. But I’m sure he will soon. You always did tell him everything.” He said bitterly.