Clean Slate

Not a big fan of this chapter but I don't want to keep you waiting!

Jamie

"I-It's Sean..." I whisper. Eric's eyes widen and he stay silent for a while. He balls his hands repeatedly.

"I'll kill him." He growls standing up. Oh, Brother.

Eric and Sean used to be really good friends. When it was me and Rick, it was Sean and Eric. They would have been a better fit as brothers. They always pulled pranks or embarrassed me on purpose. The one specific thing they had in common was protecting me. Eric was always hesitant on letting Sean date me as was Rick, but Sean didn't care what they thought and wouldn't stop until I was his girlfriend. I think Eric respected that about him, even if he was older than us. But after Sean left and I told Eric some of what had happened the night before, that brotherly love turned to hate. Now Eric hasn't seen him either in these two years, so he's probably in a state of shock right now.

I quickly stood up from the ground as Eric tried to move me out of the way to open the door. I grabbed onto his arm to pull him back.

"Eric, no! I sent him away. He left." I tried to calm him down with my words. He shoved me aside ready to yank the door open but I jumped in front of the door. "Stop!" I yelled. He stopped fighting and looked at the ground. We are so lucky mom is a heavy sleeper!

"Did he touch you?" Eric said through gritted teeth. I quickly shook my head and said 'No'. I took a glance and looked at Danny who had an 'I know you're lying, I'm disappointed' look. "When did he get here?"

"I don't know." I whispered. It's true I really don't know. He could have been here for weeks or hiding out at home for months.

"When did you find out he was here?" Eric asked. I didn't respond and shook my head silently. "When!?" He yelled. My body jumped at his sudden change in voice.

"T-two weeks ago." I stutter. "I first saw him at the party." I whispered. Eric grabbed my arm and pulled me forward.

"You weren't going to tell me!?" He shouted. I bit my lip not knowing what to say. Eric rarely yelled at me so of course I was getting emotional. Silent tears streamed down my face. He saw how upset I was getting and relaxed a little. "I'm sorry Jamie." I nodded my head reluctantly and released a breath. "Why is he here?"

"I don't know."

"What happened at the party? Why didn't you come find me?" He asked. I opened and closed my mouth not knowing what to say.

"He's the one who hurt you?" Trevor asked. I snapped my head to him and looked at him pleadingly. He can't tell Eric.

"What are you talking about?" Eric snapped looking at Trevor. I shook my head a little signaling him to stop talking. He looked at me then Eric.

"When were at the party I-Damon found me and he was looking for Jamie. W-we started looking for her and..." Trevor looked nervous as he told Eric the story. All the guys waited for him to continue as he paused. He looked at me and I sent him one more pleading look. Please...

"What happened!?" Eric shouted.

"We found her passed out on the bathroom floor!" He yelled back. Eric's breathing increased and he stepped towards Trevor.

"You didn't think about telling me!?" He growled.

"She made me promise not to tell you."