We Can't Forget

I can't remember to forget you
Ohohohoh ohohohoh
I keep forgetting I should let you go
But when you look at me, the only memory,
Is us kissing in the moonlight
Ohohohoh ohohohoh
I can't remember to forget you - "Can't Remember to Forget you" -->

My eyes cracked open from the sunlight pouring into my window. I could hear pots and pans clinging together downstairs. I groaned because I was having a headache. I turned my body and came face to face with Damon. He was still sleeping so I just looked at him. I almost forgot he spent the night. His arm is still around me and his chest is rising and falling slowly. I smiled at how adorable he looked and turned back to look at the time on my cable box. I squinted my eyes a bit and saw it was...2:16 p.m. Oh...WAIT! 2:16!? "Jamie?" A voice came to my door. They knocked twice but I heard their retreating footsteps. Good thing I locked the door.

I jumped out of bed not caring if Damon woke-he didn't. He just turned his head. I ran to my bathroom and quickly took some pain killers. I hurried back into my room and jumped on my bed hoping it would wake Damon.

                "Damon." I whisper-shouted harshly. His eyebrows furrowed and it was the cutes thing I've ever seen. "Damon! I'm sorry but you have to get up." I shook him. He didn't move. It looked like he stopped breathing. Ugh! I heard footsteps coming back and I began to panic. My doorknob began to jiggle and I watched the door in fear. What if it was mom? Or worse, Eric? But he usually sleep the whole day after a hangover so I doubt it's him. I tried to shake Damon some more but he wouldn't move. I pinched his nose and held it for a second until he was gasping for air.

                "Good you're awake." I smiled. He huffed and puffed and threw himself back into the pillows.

"That's not how I wanted you to wake me up."

"No! Wake up! You have to go! It's almost 3 o'clock!" His eyes widened when I mentioned the time. He scrambled out the bed and I followed him. I threw his clothes at him as he stripped out of Rick's. I admired his body as he did so but snapped out of it when I heard my name being called.

"Jamie you awake?" My mom yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"Is someone up there? I hear a lot of foot movement."

"No. It's just me unless Eric's awake. Maybe it's because I'm dancing. You know how I get down." I faked a laugh.

"Eric isn't here. I think he's at Trevor's sleeping."

I closed my bedroom door and locked it again. Damon was all dressed and now was putting on his shoe. I'm sure we looked crazy running all around throwing clothes and keys at each other. "How do I get out?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked around the room. He started for the window but I quickly stopped him.

                "No! No! No!" I grabbed his arm. "You can't go that way. Trevor's window is right there. If they see you, I'm dead. Um...wait here so I can distract my mom. He nodded but then we heard someone coming up the stairs. Oh shit! No mom! I began to panic so I just directed him to the window. "Actually go this way." I pushed him towards the window.

                "Where's your motorcycle? I don't see it." I say.

                "It's at home." He shrugged, rubbing his eyes.

                "You walked home last night!?" His eyes widened and he opened and closed his mouth. "Do you live close?"

                "You could say that." He laughed uneasily.

                "Jamie? Your door is locked." My mom said on the other side of the door.

                "I'm coming hold on!" I shouted. I opened the window as high as it would go and Damon swung one of his legs out but then stopped.