"It's Official Now"

Wow. You guys have definitely commented a lot abut the last chapter! Many of you are on the right track. I'm glad you guys enjoy the story so much makes me feel sooo happy! This chapter is eh, but here you go!-&%$#$%^4 Damon and Jamie to side.

I paced around my room, fidgeting my fingers. I've never been so terrified in my life. I wiped the imaginary sweat off my face and sat on my bed. Sean said he would be here in five minutes yet I wish it were five hours. I don't think I can face him. Rick had just left moments ago after trying to comfort me. He's the only one that knows.

    I feel a tear slide down my face and land on my hand. What have I done? I'm only 15...What is going on? I jump out of my trance when I hear the doorbell ring. I can feel myself about to explode with anticipation. I listen as Eric opens the door and the two boys greet each other and laugh. I grip my blanket tightly trying to steady my breathing. I can't do this. I hear his footsteps coming down the hall, adding to my fear. He knocks and calls out my name. I can't find myself to speak. I hear the door crack open and my heart stops.

    "Jamie..." He trails off. I bite my lip and look up at him. "Baby, what's wrong?" He walks over and kneels in front of me, tilting my head up. "What's going on?" He whispers.

    "I-I...Sean, I'm sorry. I d-didn't-," I broke into tears not knowing what to say. He cradled my face and rubs circles in my cheeks.

    "Tell me what happened. You're scaring me J..." He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes sighing, leaning against his lips.

    "Sean..."

    "You can tell me. Tell me Jamie."

    "I'm pregnant." I croak. I wait for Sean to say something-anything. But he's only staring...I knew this was bad. He must hate me-oh my god. What have I done? Sean looked down at my stomach and then at me. I feel sick.

    "You took a test?" He asked. I nodded my head not trusting my voice. I couldn't read him-he kept his face blank.

    "I'm sorry-I didn't mean for-,"

    "Jamie, shh." He whispered. "It's ok."

    "What?" I gasped. A small smile touched his face as he looked at me.

    "It's going to be ok. I'm not upset..." I physically sighed in relief at his statement. "We're having a baby." He whispered touching my hand gently.

    "But...I'm only 15..." I panic, knowing that everyone would look down on me after this.

    "You're turning 16 in a month." He argued.

    "I'm still not ready to do this! I have to go to school! And you're about to graduate!" I shout rushing to stand on my feet. "I'll be a disappointment..."

    "Hey." Sean stands and grabs both of my shoulders giving me a shake. "Stop it...relax. Everything will be fine. I'm going to take care of you...and the baby. I love you."

    I still held my doubts in my heads not knowing what we could do or how we would tell people. But I also felt relief and love. I felt happy that Sean accepted me and the baby. I know I won't be alone in this and that...is the real miracle.

    "I bet it's a girl..." Sean whispered. He laid us on the bed and placed a hand over my stomach. "I know it's going to be a girl. And she'll be just as beautiful as you." I couldn't stop the smile that curved on my face as I also gripped my stomach. "I'm going to care of you both."

***************

    I've been staring out my bedroom window for a while now. I couldn't even get myself to go to school today. I feel so sad, lonely. Thinking of what happened and actually thinking about the baby makes me feel sick. Eric tried talking to me but I wouldn't speak a word, after a while he left for school giving me a final kiss on the forehead.