No More Secrets

****RECAP: Jamie and Damon now go out. Sean doesn't know and Trevor is jealous. Ian informed Jamie that the guys are in serious trouble and says he needs her help. Jamie goes with Damon to Trevor's house and an argument breaks out.***** (Daniel to side)

“Just get over it Trevor. You’re just jealous.” Damon smiled. “You are jealous that she wants me and cares for me how you wish she did for you.”

                “Both of you stop.” I urged.

                “Oh! Yeah she cares so much! But she can’t even tell her ex-boyfriend she’s with you. Yeah, I’m jealous.” Trevor spat out sarcastically. I gasped silently and wrapped my hand around Damon’s.

                “Trevor! Dammit just shut up!” Danny yelled. I watched as Damon clenched his mouth over and over. He looked at me and then back at Trevor. Before anyone could stop him he charged at Trevor.

                “Damon!” I shrieked.

                Trevor went toppling down to the floor with Damon on top of him. Damon gripped the shirt of Trevor’s and punched him square in the jaw. Danny and Liam quickly rushed to grab Damon by his upper arm. He shoved them off and continued to throw punches at Trevor. I began to panic watching the two fight. This is all my fault. Danny was still pulling at Damon and finally was able to lift him to his feet. He snatched himself away from Danny and towered over Trevor.

                “Get up!” He shouted.

                “Damon stop.” I say. He ignored me and continued to shout at Trevor to get up. Trevor stood and took a swing at Damon. “Please stop!” They continued to fight even when Eric tried to grab Trevor he was pushed back. A glass fell and hit the ground causing a shatter to be heard. I took a step to try to pull them apart but Danny gripped my arm and stopped me. He shook his head no but I didn’t listen to him. I pulled away and walked to the boys. “Damon!” I yelled grabbing his arm. “Damon please.”

                “Move!” He growled, shoving me back. I stumbled back catching my breath.

                “Hey!” Eric shouted coming in front of me.

                “Damon please stop!” I shout. Damon froze and looked at me. He spoke no words and rushed out of the basement and out the house. I turned to go after him.

                “Jamie! No.” Eric yelled after me. I ran out the basement and turned the corner to go to the front of the house.

                “Damon!” I yelled, trying to catch up to him. He punched the side of the house and yelled out. “Damon stop.” He paused where he was and kept his head forward.

                “Is it true?” He asked with hostility in his voice. “Are you keeping us a secret from him?” He turned around and I walked slowly to him, closing our distance. “Are you?” He urged.