Deal!

After being unceremoniously tackled by the twins for attempting to ransack Kyoya's house, I was pinned down to a bed against my will so Kyoya could fix my broken arm 'properly', as if my way wasn't good enough. I watch out of curiosity and mistrust as he removes the sling and my bandages, revealing a rather large dark purple bruise covering most of my forearm. He removes the wooden spoon while staring at it strangely. He carefully prods my arm, earning a rather lovely stream of expletives in response.
"Well, you and Haruhi seemed to have set the bone properly but without a proper cast your arm won't heal."
"I don't need a cast." I mutter.
"How do you expect to live your criminal life if you can't move your arm correctly?" He asks, sounding smug.
"Shut up Ootori, I could end you, even with a broken arm."
Half an hour later, I now have a dark red cast on my forearm that the twins are trying to sign with markers. I swing my cast so it knocks against the back of their heads. I smirk at the resounded 'ow's before aiming my gaze at Kyoya.
"You fixed my arm, so return my weapons."
After the return of my guns, I salute everyone and attempt to leave but Honey's voice stops me.
"Where are you going to go Aka-chan?"
"Don't worry little-older boy, I'll be around." I answer, coming over to him and patting his head.
He smiles up at me happily.
"I don't think you're a bad lady Aka-chan." He whispers and I arch a brow.
"You have no idea."
"Well, goodbye, Au revoir, Adios, Ciao, things of that nature." I call out before slipping out of the house.
I won't admit it, but these people aren't the absolute worst. Attachments are dangerous, so here's to hoping I'll never see them again.
                               The following night, I slink down the alleyways toward the bars to meet my new client. Since I couldn't recover my stolen money, I'll have to make more. I had stolen a few outfits from various stores in the mall, so I'm hidden in dark, form fitting clothing to blend with the shadows. The bar is hazy, as usual, and I make my way to the booth toward the back. I nod my hello's to the bartender and waitress as I pass before settling down on the cracked leather cushion and kick my boots up on the tabletop. I tilt my head back and let out a long sigh as I wait for my new client to arrive. They have five minutes until they're late and ten before I leave. Five minutes later, I hear someone sit across from me and I drop my gaze down to the person. My eyes narrow as a scoff leaves my throat.
"Is this some kind of joke?"
"Not at all." He replies smoothly.
"Who on Earth could you possibly want dead?" I challenge, sitting up and leaning forward on the table.
"My job doesn't require murder."
"Then what the Hell do you want?"
"You still have the contract with my Father. I would like to buy it from you." Kyoya tells me.
A smirk crosses my lips as I lean back.
"Oh, so that's it. I don't like to hand over my records. If I did, what would protect me from you turning me in?"
"To be brutally honest, I could've turned you in without the record in my hands."
"And I could have you disposed of without lifting a finger. Seems we both have our own influence. Out of curiosity, name your price. How much is your father's reputation worth?"
I watch as his cool, stoic expression tightens before shifting toward a triumphant smirk. He slips a piece of paper across the table toward me and I glance at it, keeping my face blank. That's a lot of zeros...
"It's a deal, Ootori."
I stick my hand out and he stares at it in disgust before shaking it.
"Meet me at the park in an hour, I'll have your contract and you'll have my money." I tell him as I get to my feet.
                                I sit on one of the swings in the park, kicking my legs back and forth as the cool breeze whips through the trees. Kyoya should be here in a few minutes and I'll be rich again. All according to plan. I watch as he leaves a fancy car and heads up the grass toward me. I'll admit he looks a little ridiculous dressed in expensive clothing while walking past playground equipment. I get to my feet as he stops in front of me and I stare at the briefcase in anticipation.
"Show me the money." I mutter.
He opens the case and shows the cash inside before closing it again.
"Contract?"
I pull a piece of paper from my sling and unfold it before holding it at my side.
"Put the case on the ground and I'll put the paper down at the same time. Agreed?"
He nods, his glasses glinting off the streetlight.
"3... 2... 1..."
The case hits the ground as I drop the paper and latch onto the handle.
"Well, see ya around Ootori." I call out as I walk away from him, briefcase in hand.
I hear him call out for me a moment later but I'd already hidden myself in the branches of a tree. He stops underneath my hiding spot and growls in frustration, the paper crumpled in his fist. To my surprise, he actually punches the tree trunk before running a hand through his hair. I may or may not have ripped him off. The paper may or may not have said, "Sucks to suck, doesn't it Ootori-kun? <3 –Aka". Oops. Well, what can you do? Can't trust a criminal.