Swim Suits

My plan for the remainder of the weekend was to avoid Kyoya and relax in the relative safety of my room. Of course, things never seem to go according to plan. I roll over in bed and let out a small scream as my eyes open and fall on Kyoya who is leaning against my door.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up."

I fumble around for something to throw at him and my hand lands on the alarm clock so I use it. He side-steps it as it clatters against the door beside him.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask as I sit up. "Come to cop a feel after kissing me yesterday?"

"Don't flatter yourself. Yesterday was merely a fleeting lapse in judgement." He mutters as he pushes his glasses up. "Be lucky that I am the one that came to wake you. Tamaki and Honey both wanted to be the one to do it."

"And why am I being woken up during my weekend off from all of you?"

"We're taking Haruhi to a tropical water park owned by my family. The Hosts insisted that you needed a bit of sunshine and fun to make you not so mean."

I let out a low chuckle as I stretch and get out of bed. "Tamaki and Honey's words, I assume?"

He doesn't answer my question and I turn to him with my hands on my hips.

"I assume that I won't be able to get out of this endeavor so I will dress and go along with this madness but I am not changing in front of you. Not after that 'lapse of judgement' yesterday. I'm horrified to think of what would happen if you had another episode while I was changing."

I enjoy the annoyed look on his face as he leaves the room and I take a quick shower before digging through my closet for something light to wear along with a swim suit. I let out a curse as I throw a navy blue sundress on. Apparently I'd forgotten to buy a bikini to replace the one I lost when my first apartment was cleared out. I sigh and step out of my room to find the twins leaning against it. I clear my throat as they straighten and attempt to look nonchalant.

"What are you two doing out here? Better yet, your mother is a fashion designer yes?"

"That's right. We assumed you may need something that is more fashionable. We've brought options!"

They latch onto my arms and forcibly drag me through the house to the foyer where the rest of the club is settled along with a series of mannequins dressed in various swimsuits.

"Take your pick!" They cheer, spreading their arms out toward the options.

I arch a brow at their assumption of my need for a swimsuit but make my way through the options. I can't stand one piece suits so I skip them and my eyes land on a three piece in a tie-dye pastel blue and green pattern. Upon closer inspection, I find it's a tube top design with a regular bottom and a see-through wrap to cover the bottom. The twins slink up beside me and commend my choice before whisking it off the mannequin and dragging me back upstairs.

"There's no way you guys will be in the room while I change, so go wait downstairs." I tell them as I firmly shut the door behind me.

For extra safety I go into the bathroom since it locks and quickly change out my undergarments for the bikini. I pack a small bag with my phone and an extra change of clothing before heading down.

After a long, very annoying limo ride, we reach the resort and go inside. Sadly even the fresh air seems to be artificial as a very large glass dome is covering the sky above us. I push the slight disappointment aside and claim a folding chair near one of the pools. I place my bag on the ground beside it and remove my sundress and pulling a bottle of sunscreen from the bag. I manage to coat myself fairly thoroughly, but my back of course is still untouched. I look up for help and frown at my choices. I don't trust any of the men, possibly Honey or Mori, but my eyes finally land on Haruhi who is being harassed by Tamaki.

"Hey Haruhi, help me out here, will ya?" I call out and she hurries over toward me with a grateful look.

As she applies sunblock to my back, I realize that Tamaki and the twins are staring at us.

"Haruhi, I think we've drawn a crowd of perverts." I mumble quietly.

"That's pleasant."

"Want to put on a show? We can really ham it up then call them out on being perverts."

"I think that would only make things worse."

"Ah, have a little fun." I whisper before arching my back. "Oh Haruhi, I think you've almost hit the right spot!"

I hear her sigh behind me before asking if she's got it as her hand moves along my spine.

"Oh yes Haruhi, right there!" I call out, making my voice hitch.

I sneak a peek over at the boys to find their faces blood red and their hands covering their mouths.

"Oh Haruhi! Those three are such perverts! Look at their faces!" I crack, dissolving into laughter.

"They certainly look guilty." She adds.

"Tama-kun I didn't peg you for one to like girl on girl action. The twins, perhaps, considering their twincest act. Anyway, thanks Haruhi."

I lean back on my chair and pull my sunglasses down over my eyes as she gets up. A few seconds later, the sun is blocked by Tamaki attempting to cover me with a towel. I ask what he's doing and he tells me that it's inappropriate for a woman to expose herself so much in the presence of men.

"Relax Tamaki, I mean Kyoya's seen me in a towel already, it's not like I'm uncovered or anything. Regardless, you don't have much room to speak considering us catching you gawking at us earlier."

His face reddens at the mention of him being lewd before shock crosses his face when he realizes what I'd said.

"Kyoya did what!?"

"What did I do?"

We both turn toward Kyoya who's made an appearance with his notebook in hand.

"Saw me in a towel. He's seen me wearing a bra before as well. He also seems to have had a lapse in judgement the-"

A hand covers my mouth and I smirk as I look up at Kyoya.

"Akahana seems to have a habit of making up stories." Kyoya tells Tamaki just as the twins attack the blond with water guns.

Tamaki leaves us behind to attack the twins and Kyoya removes his hand.

"I'd appreciate it if you kept our encounters between the two of us."

"And I'd appreciate it if you kept your mind games to yourself. I tell you to stop messing with me and then you kiss me out of nowhere like it's supposed to just be okay?" I stop and hold up my hands. "You know what, nevermind. I don't want to talk about it. I'm just going to enjoy sunbathing here. Go play with someone else's mind."

I shoo him away with my hands before leaning back against the chair.