Hosting Pt 2

The doors to the Host Club open and the twins stroll in, their focus trained on their handheld games. I glance up from my laptop at them before looking back at the screen. I sigh as I reach another dead end. Two faces appear on either side of my head and I slap the screen closed.

"What do you two want?" I grumble.

"We were just wondering what you were so upset about."

"But it looked important. Let us see what you were looking at."

I reach for my laptop as it's snatched off the table by Hikaru. I get to my feet and demand it's return.

"We just want to help Aka-chan."

"Let's see what we've got!"

I watch as Hikaru moves to open the laptop and I quickly latch onto Kaoru while grabbing my pen from the table. I hold the pen to his throat and glare at the other twin.

"Put the laptop down, closed, or I'll hurt him."

"That's just an ink pen, Aka-chan." Kaoru points out.

I click the pen and a small blade pops out. I feel Kaoru tense and I grin.

"I may have possibly not let Kyoya take all of my weapons. Now, put the laptop down."

"What's going on in here!?"

The three of us look toward the door to find Kyoya and Tamaki standing in front of the now closed doors.

"They're trying to pry into private documents!" I hiss, glaring at the twins.

"She's got a knife!" Kaoru cries out.

"And I'm not afraid to use it. Put. The. Laptop. Down."

Hikaru starts to run away and I leave Kaoru and the penknife behind as I jump over the table and tackle him to the ground. As the laptop leaves his hands and slides across the floor, I scramble off of his back and reach for the computer. It escapes my grasp and I follow its path upward to Kyoya. My eyes narrow dangerously as I get to my feet.

"Don't you dare..."

With a swift motion, he opens the computer and his eyes scan the screen. My eyes widen and I snatch it away from him and slam it closed. Without saying a word, I cross the room to gather the rest of my belongings and swing the bag over my shoulder.

"Aka-" Hikaru starts but I hold up a hand to silence him.

"Don't."

I stalk past Tamaki and out of the room before trying to figure out where to go. I decide to let my feet carry me as I bite my lip to hold back the anger and tears threatening to burst forth. I don't cry, I don't have emotions. I don't have to be stuck here with stupid Ootori and his stupid deal and his stupid face.

My phone starts to ring and I pull it from my pants pocket to check the ID. I click the ignore button and continue walking straight out of the school.

"Akahana, wait."

"Screw off!" I retort without turning around.

"You're still under our deal. If you leave the school property you'll violate the terms."

I falter my steps and turn on heel to face Kyoya.

"Really? Really! That's your way of trying to get me to stop? You crossed so many boundaries just then! I told you before we left the house that I didn't want you to know anything about me! Obviously I didn't want the twins to read what was on the laptop so why the hell did you think it was okay for you to do it!?" I shout as I cross the space between us, ending with me jabbing my finger into his chest.

"You really don't know who you are, do you?" He asks, ignoring everything I just said.

"I'm done. Throw me in prison, I don't care. I'm going back to your house, packing everything and I'm dust in the wind. Have a nice life!"

I turn away but a hand on my forearm stops me.

"What did you not hear about have a nice life?"

I turn back around to find him looking at me with an expression I hadn't seen on him before.

"I could help you find out more about yourself." He offers.

"I don't need your help Kyoya."

"Don't consider it help because that implies it would be free."

I pull my arm from his grip and cross my arms over my chest.

"I don't want to find out who I was because it's not who I am anymore. There are so many 'me''s that exist I can't keep track anymore. I have never been and will never be just one person and I know that. I just- I don't know. Screw you for messing with my head and making me question everything and getting trapped with your stupid Host Club and being your stupid maid!"

"How exactly am I messing with your head unless you find me attractive?"

"Don't flatter yourself, Ootori." I start. "You plant these stupid little thoughts with your comments and they turn into all I can think about."

"Are you sure you're not attracted to me?"

My eyes widen before I stalk past him back toward the school.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Sadly I have to host a bunch of idiots, remember?" I call back over my shoulder. "The sooner I get this over with the sooner I can go home and get wasted."