Chapter 6

Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls Natural History Museum

Hall Of The Forgotten

"Dipper Pines what have you seen that you wish to unsee?" The apparent leader is asking Dipper.

"I have seen two ghosts at the Dusk2Dawn convenience store, they scared me and several friends. It was only through luck and an embarrassing dance that we were able to escape. It was horrible. I had to embarrass myself in front of W, uhm the girl I like." Dipper is seen saying.

"This will be unseen," the crowd behind the leader chanted.

"Is there more child?", the leader asked.

"I fought a group of fairies over an aloe plant my sibling and I needed to survive," Dipper added to his earlier admission.

"This will be unseen." The crowd chanted again.

"Then this shall be unseen, Dipper Pines," the leader said as he pointed the gun at Dipper and fired.

This was all that was on the tube that Wendy had found, she had re-watched it twice to make sure she did not miss anything. She finds it weird that Dipper would want to forget the trip to the Dusk2Dawn as that was one of the first times they had really bonded. Also she know she hasn't heard anything about a fight with a group of fairies from either of the twins. Just to be safe she does another look around to see if she had missed a tube for Mabel to see if they had gotten to her also. After thirty minutes of hapless searching, in which she felt she had seen every tube at least twice, she realized there wasn't a tube for Mabel. Which means Mabel should know about the fairy fight. She'll have to ask her tomorrow.

She as she headed out she looked over at where they had earlier thought the second tube viewer was at, she walked over and examined the ground around the space. As she looked closer she noticed a heavily chewed pen on the floor under edge of the table. As sh looked at it she remembered something Mabel had mentioned awhile ago. Now she has even more to ask her about. But first she needs to get home and get some sleep.

Piedmont, California

Saturday October 20, 2012 8:30 am

Pines House Kitchen

"Hurry up Dip, we need to get this done before they wake up." Mabel says as she works at the stove.

As she's talking to him Dipper is grabbing the milk and orange juice out of the fridge and carrying it to the dining room table. He had already set the table and was getting the drinks ready. He had awoken earlier and got Mabel up saying that cooking breakfast for their parents would be a good way to stay on their good side after getting suspended. Mabel is cooking up cheese omelets, sausage links, and hashbrown patties. Besides setting the table he made buttered toast.

"Alrighty, this looks like it should be great, Mabel.", Dipper said as he was putting the liquids back into the fridge, "You about done?"

"Yeah, can you get the hashbrowns out of the oven," Mabel said as she was putting the eggs into a serving bowl. Dipper had them out and on a platter by the time she got back. She then added the sausages to the platter and headed back to the table. "Ok, go get them."

Dipper headed towards their parent's room only to find them already awoken by the smell of fresh cooked food. In his best maitre'd voice he says, "Follow me, madame & monsieur. Your breakfast awaits."

"Why thank you kind sir," Mrs Pines said as Dipper led them towards the dining room table.

"Breakfast is served," Mabel said as she uncovered the platter with the hashbrowns & sausage.