Chapter 35

Mystery Shack Tuesday November 20th, 2012 8:35 AM

Dipper and Mabel were laying in their room, last night was a blur after they received the news. Sometime after eight last night was when Wildbill showed up, Grunkle Ford had to break the news to him. Adam was too overwhelmed and had been taken back to his room after he and the kids spent time consoling each other, Willbill stayed with him till he went to sleep. You'd think that after two days of sleep he wouldn't be tired, but he apparently cried himself to sleep. Wendy an Pacifica stayed with the twins till they nearly collapsed. Wendy actually refused to leave Dipper or the Shack and slept on the couch.

It was now morning and Dipper was the first in the house to get up. So he went down stairs and began making pancakes and bacon almost mechanically. Without thinking he had shifted to a taller version of himself in order to better reach the stove top and ingredients. Soon he had six plates full of pancakes and bacon. He was so engrossed in the preparation of another plate full that he didn't hear when Adam and Wildbill walked in from the back yard.

"Morning Dipp... what the heck is going on here?", Adam loudly asked as he looked his son who was currently almost as tall as his dad.

Dipper quickly turned around with the flapjack flying towards the table and yelled in surprise, "What!"

At the sound of the yell half of the house woke up, Wendy was in the kitchen with her ax in her hand almost before the t had left his mouth.

"You ok Dipper?", she asked before she took in the scene, "Oh boy."

"Who's, yawn, yelling in here?' Tony asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he was followed by Francis, Soos, and Melody.

"Uhm, breakfast is ready.", Dipper deadpanned pointing at the plates on the table.

Adam sat down, trying to process what he's seeing before he asked, "What is going on here?"

"Well dad, it's a long story." Mabel said as she joined the others in the kitchen.

Mountain over-looking Gravity Falls Lake

The woods on top of the mountain were deathly quiet as the morning sun shone on the still damp trees. Along one of the paths though the was a rustling sound coming from the bushes that lined the path. Suddenly a satyr leaped from the bushes and ran quickly following the path towards the river that fed the falls.

"I don't know nothin," The satyr yelled back at whoever was following him.

"Now Nigel, why would I believe the best information broker in all of the Gravity Falls area would know nothing," called out a voice that seemed to be coming from everywhere at once.

Fearing for his life the satyr attempted to run back into the bushes, when the bushes' shadows reached up and grabbed his feet. His own shadow reached up and grabbed his hands. A squeal not that far from the call of a scared goat ran through the forest.

"I promise I didn't know that nymph was your wife, honestly.", Nigel called out to whomever the voice belonged.

"Why dear Nigel, still up to your old tricks," the voice said as a figure dressed in a purple hooded cloak stepped into view, followed by a shorter figure in all black. Ahe the purple figure stepped closer to him it reached up and removed the hood.

"Gillian, my old friend. If I'd have known it was you, I would have never ran.", Nigel said looking at the woman he really hadn't seen in nearly twenty years.

"Well, why did you run then?" Gillian asked, "We've been looking for you since yesterday."

"To be perfectly honest, when I saw your friend there I thought the gnomes had hired some muscle to 'talk' to me.", Nigel said looking at the figure in all black and especially at the wooden night club he wore.